Optics Planet SUCKS DONKEY'S!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rconn View Post
    I bought ammo from them in November that they said they had in stock. They kept pushing shipping date back. Just canceled because the last update was it would ship in June.

Buddy of mine ordered 200 rounds of 9mm for $65 in October. His current ship date shows May. Same box is now $140 - would be really interested in the order they’re fulfilling orders.

Comment

Heard way too many horror stories from customers on orders and delays well before covid delays started. I'll never use them.

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
        Buddy of mine ordered 200 rounds of 9mm for $65 in October. His current ship date shows May. Same box is now $140 - would be really interested in the order they’re fulfilling orders.
        I’m waiting for the same package. It keeps getting pushed back. You know darn well which one is getting shipped first.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
          Sorry to hear that. Not good. All my experiences went very well. They got thermals to me that nobody else could do without 6 month backorders and the 15% off discount was nice
          You must live across the street from them....

Comment

Had Bad Exp.with them too...They on my NO BUY LIST

Comment

Guess I'm the odd man out, but I get packages weekly from them, and have never had a problem.

Comment

Yep, bought a laser guide rod for them. It was trash, so I returned it. Took me a freaking month to get my money refunded from them after they had received my return.

I won't do business with them again.

Comment

When I ordered they blamed the delay on "Holidays Surge in orders", then a couple of weeks later it was the delivery companies fault and now Covid-19 and Vendors.

I keep asking them, if it's out of stock just tell me, but they insist it's in stock and on the verge of being shipped... I don't want to cancel, because a part of me wants to give them the benefit of doubt and believe the item is going to ship soon since it's been ordered so long ago...

Comment

what did you buy ? more than likely their supplier is the one who can't deliver

Comment

I ordered a couple boxes of ammo from them in the beginning of November also. I didn't find that they weren't in stock until after the order was placed. Now they show that it will be shipped end of June.

Comment

dd

This just showed up in my youtube recommendations.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkVaUzrSb18"]The Best Way To Get The Gear You Need ! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                          what did you buy ? more than likely their supplier is the one who can't deliver
                          A Bolt Carrier Group.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                            When I ordered they blamed the delay on "Holidays Surge in orders", then a couple of weeks later it was the delivery companies fault and now Covid-19 and Vendors.

I keep asking them, if it's out of stock just tell me, but they insist it's in stock and on the verge of being shipped... I don't want to cancel, because a part of me wants to give them the benefit of doubt and believe the item is going to ship soon since it's been ordered so long ago...
                            Lol it’s not in stock. You’re going to wait far longer than you already have. Might as well cut your losses, as this is standard operating procedure for OP.

Comment

I like them alot IF they have the product in stock. Great prices and coupons

But yes out of stock items its hell. Gotta know that going in

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                                A Bolt Carrier Group.
                                Well there you go. They ain't got no bolt carrier groups! They will some day and when that day comes they'll ship.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X