No announcement yet.

yellowstone season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the show but the highlights for the next show don't line up with the actual outcome, and leave you open for a big let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      What ever happened to the plane they left the bomb in at the end of season 2 ?
      My Question Too...

Comment

Getting a little far fetched again...Roping and riding Buffalo....come on...

Comment

Originally posted by "DOC" View Post
          My Question Too...
          Also didn’t Jamie get that girl pregnant last season?

Comment

Season 3 been a let down for me. More *** kicking and less barrel racing please.

Comment

Season 3 has been subpar to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                Season 3 been a let down for me. More *** kicking and less barrel racing please.
                Yup

Comment

terrible.....at least the barrel racers are good looking....

Story line is really lacking....could they not climb down and make sure that Indian girl was in fact dead.....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    terrible.....at least the barrel racers are good looking....

Story line is really lacking....could they not climb down and make sure that Indian girl was in fact dead.....
                    And rope it off as a crime scene?

Looked like she fell off a cliff wandering around in the dark after she ran out of gas, but then they are talking about abuse on the rez??????

Comment

Hoping for some Kenny Feidler Barrel Racer Land on next episode!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97CeHzJkQY"]Barrel Racer Land - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

We've went from a water trough to this. Need I say more

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by antonlsu View Post
                          Season 3 has been subpar to say the least.
                          Agreed. I just got into it a few weeks ago and binged season 1 and 2 to catch up. Since I watched all of those episodes so recently Season 3 has been extremely boring to me.

Comment

think there is only 3 episodes left?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                              think there is only 3 episodes left?

Sure seems like they are running out of content. I was telling my wife Sunday night that if they end this season as boring as it has been, that they will have ruined three years worth of filming...

Is it just me or is there a commercial every two minutes?? I feel like we’re watching more commercials this season than the actual show. Heck Sunday’s episode didnt even go a full hour... Very let down so far this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Was watching it two episodes ago, in the scene where they are going to go round up all those horses , I recognize one of the cowboys, I told my wife I know that guy, used to work with him, did a little fishing and hunting with him, looked up the cast and sure enough it was him, pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X