Rare Hunt: Painted Arctic Rhino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like y'all had a great time and that is the ONLY thing that matters

I have to ask why carry a cocked crossbow around?
    I don't know much about modern ones but I would sure hate to get slapped upside the back and head if that thing went off

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
      We did...we had my youngest daughter AKA "HoneyBadger." I promise no wounded animal in North America would even think about challenging her!!!

I can already tell I wouldn’t!

Glad you guys had adequate back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The interview was awesome

Comment

Lifetime memories........................
          WTG---dad.................

Comment

Ok that was great!

Comment

That was greatness!! I had no idea what I was about to see. Way to go Dad and young Ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                Looks like y'all had a great time and that is the ONLY thing that matters

I have to ask why carry a cocked crossbow around?
                I don't know much about modern ones but I would sure hate to get slapped upside the back and head if that thing went off
                It has a safety. Plus we were only 75yds from the house. We usually take it cocked from the garage or truck depending on where we are hunting, as to not make a ton of noise.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                  That’s a cool video ,but **** it had my heart going when watching you both walk in there with the arrow not in a quiver of some kind and it just swinging around. One trip or wrong swing of it and either one of you could have been in bad shape. One time a wife was carrying an arrow like that and swung it back and stabbed her husband in the leg, he bled to death before they could get help.
                  It was a field point.

Comment

That was great!

Comment

She hit him a little forward but maybe the vitals on an APR lay forward like that. Looks like he was really blowing as he left.
                      Last edited by GarGuy; 02-27-2021, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                          It was a field point.
                          Just more proof that you don't need all those fancy broadheads. Shot placement is key. Congrats to the young lady on an impressive trophy. Your taxidermy bill is going to be outrageous.

Comment

Great video right there! Epic

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                              Just more proof that you don't need all those fancy broadheads. Shot placement is key. Congrats to the young lady on an impressive trophy. Your taxidermy bill is going to be outrageous.
                              He dont need a taxidermist. Two innertube patches and a tire pump.....done.

Comment

I cant believe you let her kill such a majestic creature! You should be ashamed!

On a side note, the bolt was moving so fast, it didnt even know it was hit.

Comment

Working...
                                X