2nd Covid Vaccination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Daaaang....was that day 2 like the day after you got it or day two like a full day after the first full day....

I got mine at 1:30 yesterday and was ok then and all day today....so far. Hoping to be out of the period of concern
    It was in the the 36 to 48 hours after the second shot. Hearing now we will have to take another shot in about 4 to 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      It was in the the 36 to 48 hours after the second shot. Hearing now we will have to take another shot in about 4 to 6 months.

That's fine with me! I wanna be so full of the vaccine steroid, that it dies if I get with in 50 yards of it. I want it to die from my scent 300 yards down wind of me. If it hears me coming, it runs all the way back to china!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post

I'm at 31hrs now so hopefully I wake-up feeling like a superstar!..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I'm at 31hrs now so hopefully I wake-up feeling like a superstar!..
          I'm approaching 55hrs and my arm soreness is almost completely gone.

>E

Comment

Wife and I got our 2nd Phizer shot today. I'm a little sore at shot point but so far that is it. No side effects after 1st one. Our 2nd shots were a month after the first one due to weather instead of the scheduled 21 days.

Comment

Friends friend’s grandpa had same symptoms as OP of this thread but died within 24 hrs after 2nd shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post
                Friends friend’s grandpa had same symptoms as OP of this thread but died within 24 hrs after 2nd shot

Sorry I meant same reaction as hammerdown

Comment

2nd Maderna shot today. A little soreness at shot location is the only symptom I’m experiencing right now.

Comment

Got our second Pfizer on Saturday last week. Soreness in the arm is all I had for a day. Wife was down with a fever for about 12 hours the next day, but she has an auto immune disease. Got over it quickly.

Comment

2nd Covid Vaccination

Still good here at hour 44.... must be those good breeding genes .[emoji1787][emoji12][emoji23][emoji51]

Knocks on wood! [emoji51]

Comment

Took 2nd dose of Moderna on Wednesday evening. Hasn't been as sore as first. Woke up Thursday and felt fine so told my wife I made it without problems. By lunch I felt like I had a hangover. Kind of fuzzy. It felt like I didn't have my glasses on and my eyes were wonky, but I was wearing them. Coached a track meet Thursday night and had extreme body aches and chills. Had the same until about 3am, then finally started to sleep. Feel much better on Friday. Coaching another track meet tonight so hopefully it will go away completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart
                          Ironically we weren’t even talking about you folks...not a mention before some of you came in here to make sure you let us know you aren’t taking it.... you now included, albeit passive aggressively.
                          Amen..I’ll be getting the shots as soon as I’m able and I’m a perfectly healthy 31 year old.

Comment

24 hrs after my 2nd, my arm feels pretty good. I had a slight headache last night, but that was it.

Comment

Got our 2nd yesterday afternoon. Injection site a little sore but we both feel good.

Comment

Have yall scheduled your third dose yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X