No announcement yet.

RIP Rush Limbaugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The news of his passing leaves me feeling a little empty, like losing a friend. I started listening in 1991 and found him by accident after listening to Paul Harvey. The man was intelligent and politically intuitive, and had a heck of a sense of humor. I don't know that anyone will fill his shoes. RIP Rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick bow View Post
      Well... bye...
      Edgy....

Comment

Well... bye...
        You are the definition of POS

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
          God bless Rush.

Ive been wondering who was gonna step up and take the conservative talk radio mantle while Rush was going through cancer treatments and after his passing. Mark Levin is not good enough. Hannity is annoyingly repetative.

I'm afraid there won't be a standard bearer like Rush... IF Levin were such a potential, he already has a show and it would already be successful, so does Hannity... Neither one can hold a candle to what Rush was able to do day in and day out... Mark Stein either...

I fear it will be just like Paul Harvey... ...a lost era and legend... Even Paul Harvey Jr. wrote all the "rest of the story" programs, yet he could not deliver them like his dad... He tried and failed miserably... The Lord does not give many the gift those had and I'm not aware of anyone active right now that is even close to their level/giftedness... (if that is even a word...)

Comment

Well... bye...
            I fart in your general direction!

Comment

He played a song entitled Barack the Magic Negro with a guy portraying Al Sharpton singing it. So yes, I guess you could say that he could be controversial. The guy wrote the book on conservatism. I stopped listening to him for a long time cause I stayed pizzed off listening to things the left was doing to the country. He will be missed.

Comment

Rip

Comment

I always enjoyed listening to Rush. Never a bad show, great guy just trying to spread some truth. appreciate the good fight, Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                    God bless Rush.

Ive been wondering who was gonna step up and take the conservative talk radio mantle while Rush was going through cancer treatments and after his passing. Mark Levin is not good enough. Hannity is annoyingly repetative.
                    Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    I'm afraid there won't be a standard bearer like Rush... IF Levin were such a potential, he already has a show and it would already be successful, so does Hannity... Neither one can hold a candle to what Rush was able to do day in and day out... Mark Stein either...

I fear it will be just like Paul Harvey... ...a lost era and legend... Even Paul Harvey Jr. wrote all the "rest of the story" programs, yet he could not deliver them like his dad... He tried and failed miserably... The Lord does not give many the gift those had and I'm not aware of anyone active right now that is even close to their level/giftedness... (if that is even a word...)
                    One thing I know for sure. Rush laid plans for when he left his Earthly bonds. He knew what was coming, and he did a lot of things in the background no one ever knew about.

I have no doubt he has something awesome lined up for his listeners. Is it a large donation? A library? A person picked out to take over? I don't know. But I know Rush well enough to know he hasn't left us yet.

Comment

I had the luxury to listen to him every day while at work. Rush's death feels like a 3 hour void in my life. His positive words gave me hope for our nation. I felt things weren't going well with is treatments since he hadn't been back since the first week of February.
                      Rest in Peace Rush! You will the greatly missed.

Comment

I think the baby killing left wing nut media celebrating his death is an awesome tribute to him. I wish I could do a fraction of the things Rush did to terrorize their agenda for this country. Rush was an awesome man that never compromised the truth and if you wanna call it controversial so be it. There is a huge void left behind in this country with his passing. Ive been praying God will raise up someone or many to carry on and fight for the side of truth.

Comment

This thread has been "cleaned up"... It should stay that way.

Comment

Working...
                          X