Looking for Responsible Hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Responsible Hunters

I am looking for a group / corporate for a managed high fence ranch in the Carmine area. Deer range from 180 - 250+. Ranch is 900 +/- acres. Extremely nice lodge.

You will need to provide blinds and feeders.

I can provide pictures of deer taken in last 3 seasons and pics of lodge.

Land owner lives on property and has no issues with hunters but this is not your party zone. Come to hunt and go home.

Price is $50,000 for the ranch and that allows you 5 trophy's, culls, and does as necessary.

A game biologist would be beneficial to take inventory and establish a plan.

PM me for more details with a mobile number so we can discuss further.

What part of Carmine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I’d do this in a heartbeat if I had the funds and availability. 180-250” deer are trophies of a lifetime.

Comment

It isn't for everyone but for the right person it would be a heck of an opportunity. One thing I can tell you is that brownchristian will shoot straight with you. It'll be what he tells you it is.

Comment

yea, it may be $55/acre.. but have to think of the amenities.

most are paying $15-20/acre for nothing but access.. no lodge, no water, no electric, nothing..

If I ran a very successful business and the the $50,000 price tag was the cost of acquisition of new customers.. then absolutely. Write it off as a business expense anyway.

Comment

Someone was chasing a corporate lease recently. This might fit the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                It isn't for everyone but for the right person it would be a heck of an opportunity. One thing I can tell you is that brownchristian will shoot straight with you. It'll be what he tells you it is.
                X2

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                  I'll second that!

I've been to this place and it's a great opportunity for a corporate place that's close to Houston!

Comment

I drive by a place like that when we go to our little piece of Heaven. I don’t understand why folks get upset or label it a “canned hunt”. Who cares? Go and have fun. Make memories with your loved ones. If I had the money or a company I’d be all over that.
                    Good luck OP I’m sure it will be leased before the day is out.
                    Blessings

Comment

Guys will pay $3k to maybe catch a glimpse of a 110 inch rag horn on a lease with no water and electric but lose their minds when someone posts a listing with huge bucks and an extremely nice lodge.

Obviously this isn't a price per acre apples to apples comparison to your normal lease.

Comment

Working...
                      X