Hunting Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting Shows

Been watching a few on Outdoor Channel lately and some seem to think big antlers equal mature deer. Some gal shoots a 3 year old buck with muzzle loader and is claiming nice older deer. Hate that that’s what they need to do to make a video. Oh, and some of the archery shots look like gut shots to. Maybe I’m wrong.

I only watch a select few YouTube channels anymore. They are the real deal and raw. They show the good, the bad, and the ugly. No more Nashville Hunting shows for me for a while now.

Comment

Find Born and raised on YouTube. Call it a day

Comment

The hunting public and the hunting beast are the best. No freaking ads and they explain a lot of their techniques.

Comment

If you want to see real hunting shows where the hunters take " mature deer " your better off not watching the great shows on YT.

Comment

Last time I watched the outdoor channel one of the OG TV hunters was on. Made a bad shot. Cut scene to recovered deer. Skull capped antlers were shown to the "audience" faded and chewed up. All hair and meat gone.

Claimed fire ants and field mice did that in 45 minutes between the shot and recovery.

They're not even trying anymore. Watch youtube stuff it's way better.

Comment

I agree

Comment

I listen to podcasts and YouTube

Comment

Primos and SmallTown hunting. Been following those guys since I was a kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^^ then to showers and red arrow is what I got record love them.

Comment

Midwest Whitetail and Dr. Grant Woods by email each week. I do watch Carnivore because I like to watch coyotes die...

Comment

Jim Shockey hunts are legit (his personal hunts) in some places you couldn’t pay me to hunt. I enjoy his adventures. And Red Arrow because he would fit in Batson Texas with the goof balls I hunt with.

The rest have gotten goofy.

Comment

stop being so hard on these sponsor paid goofs, i use them to teach my kids all of the good and bad, my kids watch and say "nope that's a baby, yet that's a terrible shot angle, how did they find that deer?" they aren't fooled and it helps them when we are out hunting to know what to really do right.

Comment

Good point

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
                              Find Born and raised on YouTube. Call it a day
                              This for sure. Also look up hunting public and elk 101.

Comment

Working...
                              X