• Show
Clear All

The answer to all our problems

Click image for larger version

Name:	EB24CC49-B3E0-4A86-9284-B95FD4160767.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	25218901

Me thinks if these pinches tearing stuff up had gotten more of this, we’d have a whole lot less rioters and rabble rousers

I’m having flash backs looking at that picture!!

Comment

Way too wide and hard for parent to carry. Switch off a willow tree is more like it. But I agree. A bunch of folks have never been taught conequences

Comment

A section of a Hot Wheels race track is a kids worst nightmare. I found that out the hard way.

Comment

Perfect
          Start with the yuppi parents who don’t believe in that thing

Comment

There are many different versions of these attitude adjusters, metal spatulas, belts, switches, paddles (boards with holes in them) and they usually all have similar effects.

Comment

Yall remember those plastic hanging flower pots from the mid to late 70s? Well a hot wheels track didnt have **** on that three pronged hanger for those pots! Son!

Comment

I have PTSD from one of those and my HS Agriculture teacher.

Comment

Unfortunately it will NEVER go back to those. But we can dream right.

Comment

Hot wheels track

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      A section of a Hot Wheels race track is a kids worst nightmare. I found that out the hard way.
                      I grew up fearing this, wooden spoons, belts, or any other weapon of opportunity my mom could get her hands on.

Comment

Needs some hole so they can hear the whistle and know it's coming, ask me how I know

Comment

My mother's choice of weapon was, what ever was handy. It ranged from a wooden spoon to a cloth hanger, and everything in between. My dad however was a belt man, but trust me, you didn't want to hear that belt zipping through those belt loops .... I still have nightmares.

Comment

The sound of Dad ripping his belt off was like the sound of a pump shotgun in a dark house. Made my heart stop for a second. He could pull his belt off,whip it back to striking position and grab me before I could run all in one move.

Comment

My grandmother and her making me go find a switch on the willow tree , I will never forget it

Comment

Working...
                              X