Pompous a _ _ Gov.Cuomo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pompous a _ _ Gov.Cuomo

Here is another example of a Democrat who displays no remorse over human lives that were lost. People lost their loved ones due to his decision making and he has such a pompous attitude. Makes sick. If this was Trump's decision there would have been 24/7 headline news on every network and there would have been more investigations and lawsuits from the left.

During a press conference on Friday, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) stated that the criticism of his nursing home policies during the coronavirus pandemic | Clips

He spreads the Cuomovirus.

Comment

Couple thousand die because of his mandate to nursing homes and just like the typical liberal........don’t blame me

Comment

Not only is he not facing backlash, he's more popular than ever. So many celebrities are admitted "Cuomosexuals"

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          admitted "Cuomosexuals"
          Lol...catchy!

Comment

So, did anybody research the numbers in the 34 other states to see if he tells the truth? Don't get me wrong, no fan of his, but I do like facts.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

I know of @ least 1 old folks home in Dallas Co. that they're purposely sending C-19 positive patients to.
              Seems very odd to me but most old folks homes are garbage & care only about another $.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                So, did anybody research the numbers in the 34 other states to see if he tells the truth? Don't get me wrong, no fan of his, but I do like facts.

.....and God Bless America.
                I didn't, trying and find the truth these days you have to be an expert at digging. I don't know but I will go to my default setting with Cuomo and say it isn't true.

Comment

Working...
                X