Proper Campfire etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper Campfire etiquette

I shared a campfire with a guy once that was kind of a jerk. He quietly got up from his chair, walked up to the fire and chunked a handful of 22 shells in the fire pit. Needless to say he got a good laugh out of it but was never invited again.
    I see a lot of guy throwing topics in our campfire to try and get the same effect. A few topics have left me scratching my head lately. I think "surly they are just trying to get under someones skin" Here is a good rule of thumb for Campfire topics. Pretend you are invited to someones deer camp or lake house; and you'd like to maybe, be invited back one day. If it would embarrass you to start a topic about fish feelings, Low testosterone, or which diaper bag is more manly; then its probably not a good topic. If you throw something in the fire just to get rise out of people, you might be that guy. Don't be that guy.

Comment

Some people have never been punched in the face and it shows. I agree with you. It's simple, don't be a ****.

Comment

Get the drunkest the fastest.

Comment

It's all fun

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

My ignore list is getting longer .....

Comment

I admit that I once did this, although it was unintentional. At the time, I had a genuine question, which was posed during the "heat of the moment" during a real life situation, and I wanted to know if I was justified. After I had time to cool down, I regretted ever posting it in the first place... I've since taken things a bit more serious. (But, I still like to have some fun and joke around.)

Don't forget, there are times when people change.

Comment

I was thinking about posting a new topic about a good laxative. Does that offend anyone?

Comment

Oh the memories of many many beers ago in another lifetime. Glad I'm not young and stupid anymore.
                  Got a sliced open thumb from someone doing the same thing.

Comment

Radar- psyllium husks

Comment

I get it, but at the same time this is just an internet forum. We are all here for entertainment. The remarks dont bother me, I would never let them bother me as this is just an internet forum and I'm not getting butt hurt over some bs. But that's just me, I enjoy most of what I read on this forum. Some comments are not necessary but again it the internet, who gives a flip. I sure dont. If it bothers you just scroll on down.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                        I get it, but at the same time this is just an internet forum. We are all here for entertainment. The remarks dont bother me, I would never let them bother me as this is just an internet forum and I'm not getting butt hurt over some bs. But that's just me, I enjoy most of what I read on this forum. Some comments are not necessary but again it the internet, who gives a flip. I sure dont. If it bothers you just scroll on down.
                        For the record, It doesn't bother me or offend me. It just makes me take a mental note of the guys that I'd want around my real campfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                          I was thinking about posting a new topic about a good laxative. Does that offend anyone?
                          Not me your always full of crap [emoji12]

Comment

If you didn't buy, split, or bring the wood don't throw it on at your convenience

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Not me your always full of crap [emoji12]

I thought you wanted me to ask for you

Comment

Working...
                              X