No announcement yet.

Your Home Ins Does Not Cover B L M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny...be careful and not post up that your bow has a 310 IBO if it's really 301. And don't post that your truck gets 17mph if it's really 16 or 18.

There's no place for spewing false info on here. Certain keywords elicit emotional reactions from people. I'm going to assume your inflammatory key word was " insurance" or "coverage". Obviously it wasn't "BLM" based on my investigation.

[emoji6][emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Johnny...be careful and not post up that your bow has a 310 IBO if it's really 301. And don't post that your truck gets 17mph if it's really 16 or 18.

There's no place for spewing false info on here. Certain keywords elicit emotional reactions from people. I'm going to assume your inflammatory key word was " insurance" or "coverage". Obviously it wasn't "BLM" based on my investigation.

[emoji6][emoji16]

Comment

When I was an agent we have a case where a police department blew the front door
        Off a house to arrest a fella inside. Did quite a bit of damage. It was a rental house. The insured filed a claim and the company said nope. Exclusions mentioned police actions.
        Now I can’t remember if the company did finally paying it but I do seem to remember the city paying some Money as well or maybe all.
        Like Playa said, Exclusions Exist and if damage is deemed to fall under One of the excluded catagories it won’t be covered

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

[emoji6][emoji16]
          It will be nice to see you. Lunch is at noon. Waffels and Fried Chicken today. {my manager has been on this all week}

Hay you 4 - 6 - 8 pointers this is the secret hand shake when you hit P&Y

Chew is just saying "whats for lunch" ...........
          Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 08-12-2020, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Does preparedness equal paranoia? I am a Vietnam vet and was a police officer. I approached a few men in the neighborhood about a contingency plan should this spread to the neighborhoods. One mans reply was: “I’ve lived here fourteen years and nothing like this has ever happened here. If it happens they can have my house, it’s insured”. I said “what if you can’t get out”? Crickets. Another response, “ I’ll lock the door and call the police”. Another response “ I never really thought that far but may be a good idea”.
            I don’t believe it’s wrong or fear mongering to at least consider the option of trying to be prepared. What about the cop with a wife and very young children whose neighborhood becomes embroiled in this shat? Would you expect him/her to leave them at their most vulnerable point?
            My own wife knows a Katy cop who told her he has a relative that’s a Texas Ranger.

She said “ all he has to do is make a phone call and the Rangers will flood this place”. That’s the mindset of “sheeple”. They will always relay on others or the systems set in place to take care of themselves.
            I hit Geezer status several years ago and while I’m grateful to be alive I find myself wishing I was younger and physically stronger. I’m not afraid. I’m angry. I will fight if need be
            Sheep dog or sheeple. You make the choice. And J D, if I could make it through Houston traffic to come to your home in a time of need you call me. Always down with helping a brother.
            Last edited by Hogmauler; 08-12-2020, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
              Does preparedness equal paranoia? I am a Vietnam vet and was a police officer. I approached a few men in the neighborhood about a contingency plan should this spread to the neighborhoods. One mans reply was: “I’ve lived here fourteen years and nothing like this has ever happened here. If it happens they can have my house, it’s insured”. I said “what if you can’t get out”? Crickets. Another response, “ I’ll lock the door and call the police”. Another response “ I never really thought that far but may be a good idea”.
              I don’t believe it’s wrong or fear mongering to at least consider the option of trying to be prepared. What about the cop with a wife and very young children whose neighborhood becomes embroiled in this shat? Would you expect him/her to leave them at their most vulnerable point?
              My own wife knows a Katy cop who told her he has a relative that’s a Texas Ranger.

She said “ all he has to do is make a phone call and the Rangers will flood this place”. That’s the mindset of “sheeple”. They will always relay on others or the systems set in place to take care of themselves.
              I hit Geezer status several years ago and while I’m grateful to be alive I find myself wishing I was younger and physically stronger. I’m not afraid. I’m angry. I will fight if need be
              Sheep dog or sheeple. You make the choice. And J D, if I could make it through Houston traffic to come to your home in a time of need you call me. Always down with helping a brother.

Thanks buddy.............

Comment

It's covered until it is not covered.

I thought mine was covered until I read the fine print exclusions.
                Last edited by Dusty Britches; 08-12-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

In a word, no it does not make you paranoid. Having said that, if I brought it up to my neighbors they would look at me like I was nuts because we live in a small farming community of less than 2,000. But we are 9 miles from East lubbock, arguably closer than the suburban neighborhoods of SW lubbock. To me it is not far fetched to think that it’s not possible. And I plan to be prepared and run scenarios and plans in my head daily. I know of 3-5 in my community I could absolutely count on for back up.

Look at Portland today. The rioters have moved into suburbs. It was described as “trashed” and “violence.”

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                    It's covered until it is not covered.

I thought mine was covered until I read the fine print exclusions.
                    Those exclusions very rarely come into play.....especially the whole riot, insurrection stuff. But they are there for a reason

Comment

My point exactly Playa. No one ever thinks it can happen to them or their neighborhood.

Comment

My point exactly Playa. No one ever thinks it can happen to them or their neighborhood.

I feel confident if it comes to my development, it won’t work out well for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nope, but my guns and attitude towards ****-hole people do

Comment

If you fill the sprinklers with gasoline and load the mags with tracers.
                            I don't think they will get close to the house at all
                            Those of us that live in rural areas know when there is strange truck coming down the road let alone protesters.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post

Nope, but my guns and attitude towards ****-hole people do
                              Waiting on our very own SJW fact checker.......might be awhile Because he is probably fact checking Trump tweets

Comment

My agent is still digging. He has said if just my house is torched it would be arson. If the whole block burns - - he is digging........................

Comment

Working...
                                X