TBH - How To Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Do you have a safe space? I'd go hide in there and stay off the internet. That's the only way to keep from being offended.
    Many fail at this here

Comment

The Ignore list has greatly enhanced my TBH experience!

Comment

i havent posted in a while, so it CANT be me, yet!

Comment

What did Burnadell say?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I found the best way to avoid that is to stay out of that dump of a PACE forum. It has served my blood pressure well..

Noting good comes from looking in there and nobody changes anybody's mind. Hopefully you can see this or somebody quotes me..
            Somebody done hacked your account since you stay out of the PACE forum!

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

TBH - How To Question

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              Somebody done hacked your account since you stay out of the PACE forum!

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=774189

Threads get moved from the campfire to the PACE forum all the time (as they should.). I can’t remove my posts after the fact....

I can promise you I don’t go into that place on purpose.
              Last edited by Smart; 08-11-2020, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Threads get moved from the campfire to the PACE forum all the time (as they should.). I can’t remove my posts after the fact....

I can promise you I don’t go into that place on purpose.

Why not? Seriously! There is a bunch of information shared that is actually good info. There are a few people who should move directly to the college football thread for sure. You call PACE a dump but the college thread is supposed to be positive. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                  There are a few people who should move directly to the college football thread for sure. You call PACE a dump but the college thread is supposed to be positive. Lol.

Comment

I’d like the see the mods roster of the top
                    10 most blocked members.

Comment

TBH - How To Question

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                      Why not? Seriously! There is a bunch of information shared that is actually good info. There are a few people who should move directly to the college football thread for sure. You call PACE a dump but the college thread is supposed to be positive. Lol.

Yeah and CNN and MSNBC has some good information occasionally as well. [emoji23][emoji23]

The content in the PACE is a dump... I I come to TBH to get away from all the current event/ political bull**** in the world while that forum wallows in it. If I want news I’ll watch it or go find it on a news site or Twitter. That’s my opinion... sorry if that offends.

Nobody says the CFB thread was supposed to be positive? It’s football rivalries.. but at the end of the day, a lot of us hunt together and/or talk behind the scenes. You don’t hang out or go out to eat with texansfan or Jmalin do you? Best thing that ever happened to the campfire was moving that crap to its own forum. And yes.. the same can be said for the CFB thread on a smaller scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        I’d like the see the mods roster of the top
                        10 most blocked members.

Or how many times certain people have had posts reported. I mean asking for a friend of course

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah and CNN and MSNBC has some good information occasionally as well. [emoji23][emoji23]

The content in the PACE is a dump... I I come to TBH to get away from all the current event/ political bull**** in the world while that forum wallows in it. If I want news I’ll watch it or go find it on a news site or Twitter. That’s my opinion... sorry if that offends.

Nobody says the CFB thread was supposed to be positive? It’s football rivalries.. but at the end of the day, a lot of us hunt together and/or talk behind the scenes. You don’t hang out or go out to eat with texansfan or Jmalin do you? Best thing that ever happened to the campfire was moving that crap to its own forum. And yes.. the same can be said for the CFB thread on a smaller scale.

All in good fun my man. Your response was very mature like curtintex. The old smart would have set it on fire.

I get it and yes there are some super trolls on that forum.

Comment

Working...
                          X