Mail in voting stats for Nevada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mail in voting stats for Nevada

This is why the Democrats are pushing for mail in voting, all you have to do is look at the numbers in the article. It tells you just how desperate they are. The Democrats see the writing on the wall and have for several years once Trump stepped onto the stage.

Las Vegas: Over 223K Mail-In Ballots Bounced as ‘Undeliverable’ in Recent Primary Election https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...mary-election/

No doubt it’s a move based on desperation. There is no chance at a dem victory unless they cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      No doubt it’s a move based on desperation. There is no chance at a dem victory unless they cheat.
      ^^^ yep ^^^

Comment

Anybody that doesn't believe or already know that the Democrats will try to rig and steal the 2020 election by voter fraud or any other illegal vote harvesting then I have this exquisite 5 acre ocean front property out near Amarillo for only $100 that I would like to sell you .

Comment

Honestly I'd rather mail in a ballot. There is a problem with polling places and lines and lack of parking where I am. By the time I get in from work it sucks to go stand in line 30 or 45 minutes to vote. We do it. But we are ****** off the whole time and dread it the whole day before.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

We early vote at odd hours of the week. Usually go straight to the booth. It would not surprise me if protesters show up this year..............

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              We early vote at odd hours of the week. Usually go straight to the booth. It would not surprise me if protesters show up this year..............
              Wonder if they're going to let us check in our guns at the door, for safety's sake.....

Think about this, we're going to have millions of undelivered ballots in the hands of union democrats. The dead get to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                Think about this, we're going to have millions of undelivered ballots in the hands of union democrats. The dead get to vote.
                This is the sort of thing that could trigger the next civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  Honestly I'd rather mail in a ballot. There is a problem with polling places and lines and lack of parking where I am. By the time I get in from work it sucks to go stand in line 30 or 45 minutes to vote. We do it. But we are ****** off the whole time and dread it the whole day before.

I agree as far as making it easy, but I don't want to due to the fact that I know millions of deceased demokrauts will vote, and do so early and often. In addition to ballots from the other side being inexplicably "lost" in the mail

Comment

You can vote early at your convenience so I don't understand your frustration I guess.
                    Absentee is not the same as mail in voting due to the sheer numbers. So since the postal service can't handle the volume of ballots in such a short amount of time the next thing the Dems will want to do is vote over the internet

Comment

Dems are already positioning mail tampering with their investigation of the postmaster general.

Comment

Mail in voting. What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't trust either side to be fair or honest.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            I'm sorry but I don't trust either side to be fair or honest.

This is the typical both sides are the same bull crap.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                              I agree as far as making it easy, but I don't want to due to the fact that I know millions of deceased demokrauts will vote, and do so early and often. In addition to ballots from the other side being inexplicably "lost" in the mail
                              After seeing what happened to Jeff E. and the guard falling asleep and the video camera that just happened to stop working etc... If you can't see a bunch of lost votes (that are later found and just happen to be votes for Trump).. Well you're lost.

We all know this will happen. But somehow after this happens we will be fighting with liberals on TBH explaining it away. Nothing will come of it as it will be just one more obvious crime committed that's swept under the rug.

Comment

Working...
                              X