No announcement yet.

Fall of the NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly why I'm not a member......NWTF, DU, etc, etc is all the same. Embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Wayne LaPierre has always been more about himself than the NRA. I'm OK with a little jail time and full restitution to the NRA cookie jar by the guilty as hades top brass.
      this is what should happen ^^^^ bunch of thieving bastages.

Comment

If the POS NYS AG says they did something wrong...We are to believe her? LOL.
        Let them have their day in court.
        NYS has been threatening ANY business that they do not like(gun sellers, Gun rights org, ammo sellers) with investigations and promising to crawl up their butt and find SOMETHING and pressuring their banks to stop doing business with LEGIT business because NYS does not like them or want them doing business in their state. If you cannot bank, you cannot do business.
        This is Operation Chokepoint all over again.
        Newly unsealed court documents make clear that regulators forced banks to terminate relationships with payday lenders and other lawful businesses, setting a dangerous precedent.

Y'all make me laugh sometimes. NY is this, NY is that. A liberal craphole...Yup it is. So opposite of Texas it ain't funny.
        Yet most of ya get behind the people who are running that liberal craphole and say a Gun rights organization is crooked.
        Yup...let us believe NY on this one. They have always been good about guns and rights
        Let the NRA have its day it court. All you Judge Roy Beans

Comment

The lawsuit is stupid. However, its known a handful of upper mgmt are a bunch of crooks especially Wayne. If he or anyone else stole/used even a fraction of what is being claimed they need to be taken out back and shot and whatever funds, property, etc liquidated and back to the foundation. NRA needs to do a overhaul before its to late....

Comment

Believe me, I know that most New York politicians are anti-gun and 100% against the NRA. Why the NRA is chartered in NY and doing business in NY is stupid, IMHO. Regardless of that, if Wayne and the other board members of the NRA are using money donated by members to support gun rights and the second amendment for themselves, they need to be punished and forced to return the money the stole. If it is as bad as I've heard, the NRA may never recover from this.

Comment

NYS( Dandy Andy and the AG) stopped the NRA from providing personal insurance if you carry concealed, possibly get into a shooting and need funds to defend a lawsuit from that shooting. NY is doing their best to squash ANY kind of gun ownership or affrontery that has to do with gun ownership.
              We cannot trust the Dems with our Gov't period. Do you think the NRA can get a fair trail in NYS?
              I don't think they can.

Comment

A nice potential hybrid outcome... Wayne and the bloated cronies go down. NRA re-incorporates in Texas, Arizona, etc, some place truly behind the 2a.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                  A nice potential hybrid outcome... Wayne and the bloated cronies go down. NRA re-incorporates in Texas, Arizona, etc, some place truly behind the 2a.
                  I like it! A Lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                    If the POS NYS AG says they did something wrong...We are to believe her? LOL.
                    Let them have their day in court.
                    NYS has been threatening ANY business that they do not like(gun sellers, Gun rights org, ammo sellers) with investigations and promising to crawl up their butt and find SOMETHING and pressuring their banks to stop doing business with LEGIT business because NYS does not like them or want them doing business in their state. If you cannot bank, you cannot do business.
                    This is Operation Chokepoint all over again.
                    Newly unsealed court documents make clear that regulators forced banks to terminate relationships with payday lenders and other lawful businesses, setting a dangerous precedent.

Y'all make me laugh sometimes. NY is this, NY is that. A liberal craphole...Yup it is. So opposite of Texas it ain't funny.
                    Yet most of ya get behind the people who are running that liberal craphole and say a Gun rights organization is crooked.
                    Yup...let us believe NY on this one. They have always been good about guns and rights
                    Let the NRA have its day it court. All you Judge Roy Beans
                    Agreed! I wouldn't put any faith on what some POS liberal DA who has an agenda says. I can't believe so many on this thread believe this carp. If it wasn't for the NRA and Wayne, we wouldn't have our guns. Terrible seeing all the rats jumping ship as it takes a hit from libs. My wife and I are life members of the NRA and proud of it. Most of you don't contribute a dime anyway.

SH

Comment

Look at his net worth over the last twenty years. That will tell the story.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                        Agreed! I wouldn't put any faith on what some POS liberal DA who has an agenda says. I can't believe so many on this thread believe this carp. If it wasn't for the NRA and Wayne, we wouldn't have our guns. Terrible seeing all the rats jumping ship as it takes a hit from libs. My wife and I are life members of the NRA and proud of it. Most of you don't contribute a dime anyway.

SH

Sumthin' mighty fishy about this post!!

Comment

I am too - a lifetime member.

The other day they called me looking for money. I listened to the guy and said, "Wayne LaPierre needs to go. As long as he is at the helm I will not give a dime to the NRA. He has destroyed the reputation of an amazing organization and misused and wasted millions. When he is gone, I'll start donating again."

The man said thank you and I will pass your message on.

Comment

I paid $150 for my life membership but that was a long time ago in early 70's. They still hit on me several times a year for more cash. Not one more dime until WL is gone.

Comment

This is my hope as well...I'm optimistic this will clean house while adding members.

Comment

100% , a little change would be refreshing

Comment

Working...
                                X