Prayers sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Just saw this. Prayers up for you coach..

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
              Prayers up.

Just went through this myself. Luckily Colonoscopy and CT came back clean. If you don't mind discussing, where is the dull pain at? It's so weird to me how many people are having this issue within the past year and not getting any explanation.
              I'm having very similar issues. Not sure if I posted about it here or not, but I'm been to my primary care about 4 times for it, and I also went to see a GI doc. Not CT, but blood work came back fine, and docs weren't concerned about anything after a physical exam. Said it's IBS and to try and lower stress levels and careful with diet.

I've had symptoms such as dull aches in random areas of my abdomen, groin, and back. Everything seems to be working normally, but the weird aches and feelings that really don't get any worse can be troublesome at times. For instance, today, I felt like my belly button was sore when I pressed in on it. Haven't really done anything strenuous beyond the norm. Appetite is fine and can't feel any kind of hernia. I would have more answers if I felt it was emergent enough...it's just been different. Maybe I'll pony up the $2k+ for my part in order to get a CT done at some point, but until the doctors don't feel it's necessary, then I'll just keep on.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Sent.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Working...
                    X