No announcement yet.

Where Would You Like to Live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been considering this myself. If I could make a living in the mountains, I'd be there tomorrow!

Comment

Here in the piney woods it's hot only 4 months a year. No way in hell do I want to shovel snow.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas coast house with a canal and dry dock for the boat.

Comment

Pagosa Springs, Durango, Canon City. Anywhere in the south/south west region of Colorado. My aunt and uncle just bought some property outside the small town of Westcliffe Colorado. Beautiful country and it’s very affordable land.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
            If we could afford it we would. Has to be one place. And have you seen Jackson home values??
            Look in Idaho, cheaper and better hunting

Comment

Idaho is my favorite but not interested in winters there anymore. Currently looking at Florida panhandle, ditching high Texas propety taxes. I love saltwater fishing and it's year round.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                Salt Lake City, Bend, OR or Flagstaff, AZ
                I was Salt Lake City fireman, loved it there but prefered Idaho for hunting. We had a kid and EX wife wanted to move back here.......both families were here

Comment

I'd move to Arkansas If I couldn't live in Texas anymore. I don't see that ever happening.

Comment

southwest...somewhere i dont get soaked just standing there breathing...new mexico? southwest texas?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                      If we could afford it we would. Has to be one place. And have you seen Jackson home values??

Ya dont move to Jackson. Just get somewhat close if thats where you like to be.

If I were to move to WY and wasnt worried about work or cost, it would be somewhere along the snake river.

As a whole, CO, WY, MT are on my short list. A job is the main reason I havent continued to push my wife to move up there. One day though, I sure hope we do make the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I love the Smokey Mtns in Eastern Tennessee personally. Alaska, Montana, and Wyoming would closely follow.

Comment

I always thought Montana, Idaho ot Wyoming would be nice in my younger years. But then I woke up and responsibility kicked in I would had to leave a good job. Not to mention kids, grandkids and elderly parents. So Texas it shall be.

Op good luck on having the courage of taking the leap.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                            Portland
                            Yea weathers fine BUT ROITs Suck

Comment

I'd probably try high elevation AZ. I wouldn't mind having a shot at resident tags over there.

Comment

Ten Sleep, Wyoming.

Comment

Working...
                                X