Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for the highlights

Comment

I watched enough of it to realize that is was a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        yep. Don't know why they waited for Barr to hold this circus. All they do is express their opinion and conveniently run out of time so he can't answer.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
          Jim Jordan laying it all out.
          And the Dems act like coffee is being served.

Comment

Best thing Barr has said all day....

This is a hearing...isn't the witness the one that is supposed to be heard?

Dems are grandstanding...as usual

Comment

An even better Barr response when asked if he had proof whether a foreign country could hijack the 2020 election with counterfeit mail-in ballots:

Dem: Do you have actual proof?

Barr: Well no, but I do have comment sense!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                Best thing Barr has said all day....

This is a hearing...isn't the witness the one that is supposed to be heard?

Dems are grandstanding...as usual
                Best one was when Jorden was comparing Portland to the Capitol building because all the dems were supporting the 'peaceful protestors' & asked Barr if he though this body would still be defending them if they tried to burn down the capitol like the fed building.

"With this body...I'm not so sure"?? Half the room laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphabets View Post
                  An even better Barr response when asked if he had proof whether a foreign country could hijack the 2020 election with counterfeit mail-in ballots:

Dem: Do you have actual proof?

Barr: Well no, but I do have comment sense!
                  Do you have proof? LMAO

Coming from a democrat that's priceless.

Comment

This hearing is laughable. Democrats don't give him a chance to answer.
                    Last edited by doghouse; 07-28-2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      Yep! The Dems are just grandstanding and taking cheap shots. Barr is keeping his cool for the most part. I would like to see him fire back more and even start investigations on all these jerk Dems.

Comment

He should just say at the beginning of every democrat lecture being given to him..... "I am reclaiming my time"

No doubt their plan is to talk for 5 minutes and give him zero time to reply.

Comment

Reclaiming my time

You can tell that statement is the mantra orders given to them by Nadler

Comment

His answer to the role federal officers was important. They are not leaving the premises of the federal buildings they are protecting, they are responding to threats on the grounds of those buildings. It's amazing how that detail is left out of the media reports.

While watching it, I wish the Republicans would have repeated the questions that the democrats asked without giving Barr that chance to respond. For instance, the representative of DC asked, "Why didn't you send federal agents to block armed protestors at the state capital of Michigan?" Barr never got to answer but with a chance, he could of reiterated, "Our federal officers protect federal buildings, not state buildings."

The most disturbing trend that is continuing is the blatant lack of civility towards each others as professionals. While the world burns around them, they argue with and attack each other about whose water is better.

Comment

Originally posted by rileydog View Post
                              His answer to the role federal officers was important. They are not leaving the premises of the federal buildings they are protecting, they are responding to threats on the grounds of those buildings. It's amazing how that detail is left out of the media reports.

While watching it, I wish the Republicans would have repeated the questions that the democrats asked without giving Barr that chance to respond. For instance, the representative of DC asked, "Why didn't you send federal agents to block armed protestors at the state capital of Michigan?" Barr never got to answer but with a chance, he could of reiterated, "Our federal officers protect federal buildings, not state buildings."

The most disturbing trend that is continuing is the blatant lack of civility towards each others as professionals. While the world burns around them, they argue with and attack each other about whose water is better.
                              Surely you mean the Democrats lack of civility while having an open dialogue.

Comment

I love how he asked if it was OK to burn federal buildings. Is this OK now?
                                Loved it. I really admire his ability to take the amount of crap he did. To be so composed when you KNOW what is happening to you.
                                He gave them the numbers...8 Black people died at the hands of police....8! Hardly an epidemic.
                                Eleven(11) White people died at the hands of police and it was if that fact was never said or mentioned at all. The traitors ignored it.
                                It was sickening to see how American politicians are so, anti American.

Comment

Working...
                                X