Funerals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funerals.

Congressman John Lewis passed on July 17th.

So who was this guy? For real.

I saw on TV but it was too obvious they were kissing rear end so as to not look racist. I won't bother with searching on Google either as I bet they put all the good stuff up top. May all be good for all I know though.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      So who was this guy? For real.

I saw on TV but it was too obvious they were kissing rear end so as to not look racist. I won't bother with searching on Google either as I bet they put all the good stuff up top. May all be good for all I know though.
      He was a congressman. While most funerals have been limited as of late, his has been prolonged. There have been wakes, marches, processions, and more throughout Alabama to Washington D.C.
      Lots of gatherings in remembrance of this great man.

Comment

He was a man who started off doing good works for his people.

Comment

McCain set the “new normal” for politicians funerals. Good grief deep six their ads just like anybody else.

Comment

How do you parade a body around for 10 days?

Comment

He can have a big prolonged funeral just like Floyd but if one of your family or friends were to pass away well they will just be buried and no family will be allowed to attend a funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                He can have a big prolonged funeral just like Floyd but if one of your family or friends were to pass away well they will just be buried and no family will be allowed to attend a funeral.

Yep. Just went through this last month when a family member passed. Limited to 10 people and that was including funeral home staff. Needless to say I was unable to attend

Comment

He was a traitor. Good riddance.

Comment

Every breath he took was about black lives over white. Huge racist. Good By...............

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                      He was a traitor. Good riddance.
                      Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      Every breath he took was about black lives over white. Huge racist. Good By...............
                      When I saw remarks on TV saying the exact opposite this was my first thought.. But since I had no clue I figured I'd ask before putting my foot in my mouth.

Amazing how one can watch TV and 99% of the time know it's the opposite of what they're pushing.

Did he do anything specific?

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                        Yep. Just went through this last month when a family member passed. Limited to 10 people and that was including funeral home staff. Needless to say I was unable to attend
                        We just buried a nephew two weeks ago and there were no "limitations".

Comment

Louisiana was pretty strict

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like him or not he was the real deal in his day. I didn't like most of his platforms of late, but in the 60s and 70s he was front and center on civil rights.
                            Last edited by BrianL; 07-28-2020, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                              Like him or not he was the real deal in his day. I didn't like most of his platforms of late, but in the 60s and 70s he was front and center on civil rights.
                              He was a MLK coat tail rider at best.

Comment

Working...
                              X