No announcement yet.

What does it mean? . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know about shoes but we always hang the Elk wang from the fences in Montana. Can you say wang on here? lol

Comment

when i was growing up it was just some smart a%$ that grabbed someones shoes and threw them over the line

Comment

Not sure but they been doing it since the 60's that I know of, may mean something else now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
          They probably didn't pay for them.
          ok...you truly got me with that...coffee EVERYWHERE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
            Yes. Drug shipments. White...coke. Brown...heroin. Also, depends on what local dealer slings.

I worked at Kroger in Bryan off TexasAve for a couple years and the shoes on the powerlines at the adjacent apartment complex would change weekly if not daily.
            Where you there when Mitch was the store manager?

Comment

There were sex toys hanging from the power lines across the river on the N end of Lake Hamilton last year! I decided even if there was any crappie up there I didn't wanna fish there that bad!

Comment

What kind of shoes, runners do it all over town up here to show their routes when they leave town, mostly college kids. If they wear out a pair of shoes it goes on a a wire on their route too.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  There were sex toys hanging from the power lines across the river on the N end of Lake Hamilton last year! I decided even if there was any crappie up there I didn't wanna fish there that bad!
                  You got a purty mouth

Comment

I had heard it was for killings.

Comment

Yep, drugs in the area

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                        Yes. Drug shipments. White...coke. Brown...heroin. Also, depends on what local dealer slings.

I worked at Kroger in Bryan off TexasAve for a couple years and the shoes on the powerlines at the adjacent apartment complex would change weekly if not daily.

One must ask how they got the shoes down to change them out??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X