Trijicon Accupoint Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trijicon Accupoint Reviews

Any of you have any experience with the Trijicon Accupoing? Been looking to add one to a rifle and want to see if anyone here likes them. Reviews elsewhere are great.

Absolutely love them. You’ll find similar reviews here from what you’ve seen before hand

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Absolutely love them. You’ll find similar reviews here from what you’ve seen before hand
      Would you prefer the 56 mm objective?

Comment

Great scope, I like the 56mm and the optics are outstanding

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
          Would you prefer the 56 mm objective?
          I do personally but even the smaller objectives suck in a ton of light. Great at night.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            I do personally but even the smaller objectives suck in a ton of light. Great at night.
            So they are great in low light but are not good in regular daylight?

Comment

I have a 2.5-10x56 and love it!!! It gathers light very well, especially for its price tag. I also run a vx6HD and a couple nightforces, but have never wanted to get rid of the trijicon. You will not be disappointed. Very clear, and a ton of light.

Comment

Wonderful optics. I have a 2.5-10x56 on a 10.5” 5.56 for varmints. It’s a great combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
                  So they are great in low light but are not good in regular daylight?
                  Great with both.
                  Very clear glass in general

Comment

I have several 3-9x40 and a 2.5-10x56. I love them! Won’t buy any other scopes. Matter of fact I killed a big boar last night near Crockett Texas at 7:10 pm with a 3-9 around 100 yards...
                    Last edited by WTJim; 10-13-2019, 01:53 PM. Reason: Add info

Comment

Back up to hear about 3-9x40 Trijicons.

Note: For typical hunting rifle use.

Comment

Had a 2.5-10x56 on my LR-308....the absolute BEST outfit I’ve run for repeat target acquisition! Follow up shots in groups of hogs was amazing due to the huge sight picture.

jrg

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by JRG_80 View Post
                            Had a 2.5-10x56 on my LR-308....the absolute BEST outfit I’ve run for repeat target acquisition! Follow up shots in groups of hogs was amazing due to the huge sight picture.

jrg
                            What reticle did you have?

Comment

Have them on 2 of my favorite rifles. They are both 3-9X40's with the Mil dot reticle and green tritium dot in the middle... When it's too dark to see with the naked eye, you can still take hog shots or yote shots if there's just enough moonlight or evening fading light to silhouette the animal. That green dot is money.Had a red one, but didn't like it as much as the green. Haven't tried the amber. Once I tried the first green one, I stuck with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X