No announcement yet.

Social Media Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp I’m pretty sure that if the person that reported it is a lurker they shouldn’t be here in the first place after this stunt. If only.....

***-hat

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I believe it was Hank Sr. that said “If you mind your business then you won’t be minding mine”. That’s good advice 100% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        TBH is not the right knit group it was back when I joined

Wouldn’t hurt my feelings a bit if some of the ones that always have a negative or SA reply to every thread they post got culled from the herd

That being said, there are still lots of great people on TBH and still good ones among the ranks that have recently joined

I would not turn anyone in unless they were blatantly thumbing their noses at the law and there is enough monitoring of this site by GWs that I probably would be late
        TBH may not be the same as it used to be but to be fair....neither is the world in general. It’s all about the smart phones and it’s all about pure numbers IMO. Everyone has a **** phone and the population has grown to a level of almost bursting capacity. Social media has obviously changed us. I mean, this is how we interact with people now and it’s just sad. Let’s face it...it’s the Internet that makes the world go round. Hell, I don’t even watch TV news anymore with all the left leaning crap spewing from the MSM. In most cases, I get my news (and information in general) from TBH or the Book of Faces. I wish it wasn’t necessarily that way but because it is.........this is EXACTLY why I don’t let either get me too bent out of shape emotionally.

Still love me some TBH but life is short and I’m on the backside of my journey on earth above ground. Sorry, but I don’t need to stand out, fit in or be accepted by every one of you yahoos

Comment

As a certified d bag myself me and my kind do not even associate with the level of punk azzness that would do that. Nice earned kill OP

Comment

Meh...Isn't there like 70k members active and non active? Not to mention how many regularly visit that are non members? Not surprising at all when you think about it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

You gonna be on Lone Star Law? Would be a nice episode if it showed the warden telling the informant the deer was perfectly legal.

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                Jealousy is a terrible thing.
                This right here

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  TBH may not be the same as it used to be but to be fair....neither is the world in general. It’s all about the smart phones and it’s all about pure numbers IMO. Everyone has a **** phone and the population has grown to a level of almost bursting capacity. Social media has obviously changed us. I mean, this is how we interact with people now and it’s just sad. Let’s face it...it’s the Internet that makes the world go round. Hell, I don’t even watch TV news anymore with all the left leaning crap spewing from the MSM. In most cases, I get my news (and information in general) from TBH or the Book of Faces. I wish it wasn’t necessarily that way but because it is.........this is EXACTLY why I don’t let either get me too bent out of shape emotionally.

Still love me some TBH but life is short and I’m on the backside of my journey on earth above ground. Sorry, but I don’t need to stand out, fit in or be accepted by every one of you yahoos

Joel, sounds like ya'd fit right in with me?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Hate to hear that, Jason. I’m not surprised. Plenty of jakelegs on TBH. I’ll start pointing them out.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t wait! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                    People suck

Yep

Comment

I surprised y'all are surprised. Did y'all forget about the Kansas bobcat that got a bow confiscated?

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                        Antler restrictions are stupid.

antler restrictions helped a TON!

Comment

Sad situation.

Comment

Hey I recognize that tool box! you're not the first amigo, just ask DDF...some straight up Bullcrap! We have a jealous lurker among us, wonder why he never calls on me and all the doves I stack up?
                            Last edited by Mexico; 10-05-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

**** that sucks, I know they’re doing their jobs but for someone on the GS to make the call.

Comment

Well atleast the gw was good about it. Sucks we cant just be men among hunters, gotta go whisper jealous over a buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X