Got my APR in!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my APR in!!

Well here she is my Altitude in 6.5 PRC with a 24" barrel. Now got to get the scope mounted and get her broke in then start reloading for it. Might even take it for my first Colorado elk hunt this year. Was going to take my 7mm mag but if I can get a good load worked up in time the PRC might be coming instead. My first custom rifle and couldn't be any happier!! Thanks and shout out to APR!!! Yall we're very easy to deal with and gave out good advice. This wont be my last rifle from y'all lol!!
    Attached Files

Nice looking rifle but the bolt is on the wrong side. should be a killer !

Comment

Sharp! Can’t wait to hear from APR saying mines ready!

Comment

Sweet rig congrats

Comment

Nice gun! But can you get ammo?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            No problem with ammo since I put the order in for the rifle back in January I've been buying powder, bullets, primers, brass, and even got 5 boxes of Hornandy match 147gr eldm. So after break in I'm good to go on reloading.

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeettt

Comment

Very nice. I had the same rig but with a TL action. Really question why I sold that 1 hold gun but my love for stupid big bullets moved it. Hard to accommodate more than 2-3 of these guns in the safe at a time...[emoji848]

I'm patiently awaiting a 7 saum with a shelf full of H1k, 180 and 184 bergers.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Berrrrry niiiiiiiiiice.... should be a shooter

Comment

I’m a big fan of both APR and the PRC, nice combo!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      I've been seeing a ton of 6.5 PRC ammo the last month or so in the gun shops that I frequent around Lubbock and San Angelo. Mainly Hornady 143 ELD-X Precision Hunters and some 147 ELD-M Match usually about $50 a box. One of the stores that I went into today had 11 cases of 143 ELDX Precision Hunters sitting out.

I mentioned it in another thread, but I don't mind picking some up next time for anybody that needs some if you can figure out a way to get it to you.
                      Last edited by Raider4044; 07-07-2021, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X