No announcement yet.

Can't Open Champion Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to try +/- 1 or 2 numbers either way on my middle number when mine wouldn't open.

Comment

Try wiggling the handle/ wheel before doing the combination sequence. If mine is turned to far right it wont work. Just a thought

Comment

Well.......did you get it open???

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
          The combination may have drifted. You can try dropping one digit on all your numbers to see if this provides consistency. If not, try keeping your original combo, but drop the second number down two digits. This is what customer service told me to try. I dropped one digit and that worked for me.

Same safe. Same dial. My new combination is now -1 on my middle number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I had this happen to my Cannon safe a few years ago, combo drifted. Replaced it with a digital keypad and never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
              Same safe. Same dial. My new combination is now -1 on my middle number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Exactly what happened to my cannon about 10 years ago. Been fine with the change ever since

Comment

safe

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                Try wiggling the handle/ wheel before doing the combination sequence. If mine is turned to far right it wont work. Just a thought
                That's what I have to do to mine and also play with the dial once I get to the last number.

Comment

Any update? did you get that F'er open?

Comment

Working...
                  X