No announcement yet.

Ivermectin Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 5 test positive at my work this past week. One of them got a prescription of Ivermectin. Gonna cheeck on him today.

Comment

Tag

Comment

Originally posted by lunatic'hunter View Post
        Had 5 test positive at my work this past week. One of them got a prescription of Ivermectin. Gonna cheeck on him today.
        Please update this thread !

Comment

Tag

Comment

friend of ours has a business in east tx with 55 employees. they all decided to take ivermectin from the very get go of the chinavirus not ONE POSITIVE test yet!! and so has my family big pharma sure dont want to talk about it but there's something to it!

Comment

Two folks out near my ranch have been taking Ivermectin and both got COVID. One was a little sick and the other is still dealing with oxygen issues. Not speaking against it just relaying information.

Comment

Here's a great, peer reviewed, article about the efficacy of Ivermectin. From the american journal of therapeutics

Comment

I have been taking the paste for a little over a year. Haven't been sick at all. 1/2 inch paste every two weeks or so. Doesn't taste like apples LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                    You can go to flccc.net and click on the ivermecton or covid treatment can't remember which and there is a list of DR.'s that will prescribe the Iver or the hydroxy some are even doin it for free
                    Thanks for sharing this! Very easy to deal with..

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder034 View Post
                      I just have one question, tested positive last week. On all kinds of medicine even got prescribed hydroxychloroquine. Just feel really fatigued and my lung capacity isn’t 100% but o2 stats have been great. Question is.. Can I start ivermectin 1.87% now to help or have I let to much time go by without it? Thank you
                      From what I understand on this thread and several others in the Current Events section is yes, you can start taking it now. in fact, it is used as a treatment as well as a preventative.

Comment

I've been taking the injectable 1% 3ml per 2 weeks

Comment

My whole family took the injectable( mixed with a drink). only proof I have of it working was friends of the family. The husband took it but the wife refused. they both tested positive and the husband only had minor symptoms and the wife got sick sick! A week into being sick she took it and recovered within a couple days. this happened to 2 couples with same results. So we take a booster drink of it once a month and hope to keep on trucking!

Comment

Started preventative last night for the whole family. Apple flavored and as greasy as a Waffle House breakfast but why not. Kids are going back to school in a few weeks and cases are climbing. That FLCCC website has some great information, I have spent some time on it and its just typical no supposed news agencies are even covering some of the findings on how it works an has worked in other parts of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                              You can go to flccc.net and click on the ivermecton or covid treatment can't remember which and there is a list of DR.'s that will prescribe the Iver or the hydroxy some are even doin it for free
                              Thanks for the site

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                                Two folks out near my ranch have been taking Ivermectin and both got COVID. One was a little sick and the other is still dealing with oxygen issues. Not speaking against it just relaying information.
                                Interesting, if you have any more information, I’d like to hear it, such as, the overall health and age of your neighbors? What form of ivermectin were they taking and what was the frequency? How long before they contracted covid were they taking it and were they taking any supplements, such as vitamins c,d or zinc?
                                Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X