This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James View Post
    I apologize. Here is ESPN FPI current win % for Ags. It’ll obviously change as season goes on. I am Very excited to get rolling.

Prarie View A&M 99.8%
    New Mexico 98.5%
    Kent State 97.9%
    South Carolina 93.2%
    Colorado 88.2%
    Mississippi State 83%
    Arkansas 81.6%
    Missouri 79.5%
    Auburn 78.7%
    Ole Miss 66.9%
    LSU 64.3%
    Alabama 34.4%

On a side note, I like Following Vegas odds. Glancing through numbers right now. Texas opened as a -16.5 favorite against Louisiana Lafayette and has already dropped to a -9.5 favorite. Interesting
    Is that the murderers row week after week aggy was bragging about?!

Comment

I tend to agree with Josh on a lot of things. I think he's mostly spot on here, too.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJjqwFrw8rs"]Texas A&M's Anger Over Texas + Oklahoma Joining SEC (Late Kick Cut) - YouTube[/ame]

I think anybody in TAMU's position would have some frustration and initial pushback (Iowa would "push back" against ISU in B1G, SCe would likely "push back" against Clemson in SEC, UF against FSU (or Miami), etc.)...and those are completely different scenarios than the previous TAMU/tu affiliation in SWC/Big XII.

Josh does acknowledge that TAMU has a right to be frustrated and probably should give the "college try" to (procedurally) oppose it (and admits that he probably would, too), but then says he'd like to see more Ags "collectively" accept the inevitable. I don't think he's given the second part of the equation enough time to play out. It's been 5 days (at the time of recording) since the news broke.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

League records at their new conference

A&M 42-31 (57.5%)
        Pitt 36-30 (54.5)
        TCU 44-37 (54.3)
        Utah 45-41 (52.3)
        Nebraska 43-41 (51.2)
        WVU 40-40 (50.0)
        Louisville 29-29 (50.0)
        Mizzou 35-39 (47.3)
        Syracuse 20-46 (30.3)
        Maryland 16-41 (28.1)
        Colorado 23-62 (27.1)
        Rutgers 10-51 (16.4)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          League records at their new conference

A&M 42-31 (57.5%)
          Pitt 36-30 (54.5)
          TCU 44-37 (54.3)
          Utah 45-41 (52.3)
          Nebraska 43-41 (51.2)
          WVU 40-40 (50.0)
          Louisville 29-29 (50.0)
          Mizzou 35-39 (47.3)
          Syracuse 20-46 (30.3)
          Maryland 16-41 (28.1)
          Colorado 23-62 (27.1)
          Rutgers 10-51 (16.4)

Against only their respective conference teams or overall?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
              Against only their respective conference teams or overall?

Conference teams.

Comment

Comment

That' pretty good, lol.

Comment

Was talking to a Tech buddy about his thoughts on what’s next for them and this is what he sends me-

Breaking news: ESPN Reports Matt Wells and Sonny Cumby in talks with coaches at Midland Lee and Odessa Permian in hopes
                    Of joining Division 2-6A in anticipation of tEXAS uNIvERSITY and that other school by the red river abandoning big 12. Mikey Serrano returning quarterbacks Midland Lee had this to say: " I'm all for it, I mean Sonny talked to me today and it sounds like I could get a sweet ride and possibly start for a college team as a senior in high school if I could talk my coach into letting them play. Plus the homecoming game after party would be hella sweet"

Comment

Good to see some people are having fun with all the shake up! Haha

Comment

Comment

How much does the big12 commish make? If the conference goes away can he file for unemployment?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            https://twitter.com/annieagar/status...224922624?s=21

Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              I tend to agree with Josh on a lot of things. I think he's mostly spot on here, too.

Texas A&M's Anger Over Texas + Oklahoma Joining SEC (Late Kick Cut) - YouTube

I think anybody in TAMU's position would have some frustration and initial pushback (Iowa would "push back" against ISU in B1G, SCe would likely "push back" against Clemson in SEC, UF against FSU (or Miami), etc.)...and those are completely different scenarios than the previous TAMU/tu affiliation in SWC/Big XII.

Josh does acknowledge that TAMU has a right to be frustrated and probably should give the "college try" to (procedurally) oppose it (and admits that he probably would, too), but then says he'd like to see more Ags "collectively" accept the inevitable. I don't think he's given the second part of the equation enough time to play out. It's been 5 days (at the time of recording) since the news broke.
                              This is where I’m at. My Timeline of events
                              - Shocked
                              - Denial
                              - More ******
                              - Fine I can’t stop it, lets get it on. Ags will Beat the crap out of TU. I Will be rooting for the Texas A&M Aggies and whoever is playing Texas.
                              Hurry up College Football Season

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                                This is where I’m at. My Timeline of events
                                - Shocked
                                - Denial
                                - More ******
                                - Fine I can’t stop it, lets get it on. Ags will Beat the crap out of TU. I Will be rooting for the Texas A&M Aggies and whoever is playing Texas.
                                Hurry up College Football Season
                                I'm just glad we never changed the Aggie War Hymn! #BTHOtu!
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X