No announcement yet.

Mexico 2021/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree completely,the reason I hunt down there r them chocolate horned giants that u occasionally meet.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
      I just picked up the new TTHA magazine with the ANGADI results in....gotta say its disappointing to see the deer that won this year. The "low fence typical" is a true joke. I hate seeing all those pen deer and knowing that mexico is doing the same as so many ranches in Texas.....a 500" whitetail just does nothing for me, they are just ugly as S***
      It's not just the locals doing it either. Lots of fishy stuff being passed off as low fence from Gringos as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        It's not just the locals doing it either. Lots of fishy stuff being passed off as low fence from Gringos as well.

The low fence non typical category has a “low fence”deer that scores over 400”.

That’s not a brush county deer and takes away from the fun of the contest.

Comment

Yeah, the true last frontier mystique is gone.
          I still love it down there though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Its why I don't do contest. For me they have ruined it. But I love what we do as much as ever and take great joy in growing and hunting those beautiful native bucks. And those that get it...get it.

To thine on self be true

Comment

In the mean time rains have been as favorable as in memory and everyone is starting to get a bit starry eyed. Cant wait to see what lush conditions can do and we have a few out there , if they only add about 300" could start to compete in the contests. I'm jazzed.

Comment

Anybody know when dates for season r coming?

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                  In the mean time rains have been as favorable as in memory and everyone is starting to get a bit starry eyed. Cant wait to see what lush conditions can do and we have a few out there , if they only add about 300" could start to compete in the contests. I'm jazzed.
                  Lol...

Comment

Following

Comment

Heres Tamaulipas from what I could find. No early doe/spike this year I guess

Comment

Thx ,but I'm in nuevo leon.

Comment

Coahuila season?

Comment

Wake up wake up wake uppppp!! Heavy rains today deer look great and the excitements building!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Wake up wake up wake uppppp!! Heavy rains today deer look great and the excitements building!
                              We got a heck of a shower today

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                We got a heck of a shower today

We had a red cell just a little bigger than our ranch park it for over an hour…[emoji1373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X