This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
    You listed a small handful of literally thousands of transactions. The issue isn't with the brotherhood of TBH, it's with a minute amount of folks who are unscrupulous. Granted, the ones who lose actual money have a right to be PO'ed, but (usually) the mods get it straightened out.

That being said...fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice? Get out the rope

Big Chief, I hope you get either restitution or the crossbow

Thanks. Saved me the typing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He doesn't sound like a cool dad...

Comment

The rating system sounds good but how do you start it. I’ve done dozens of buy/sell deals here and have never had a single issue.

Do we all start out with a 0% rating? There are a 100 guys on here I would send money to and trust they would ship and I hope the same goes for me. The problem is TBH has grown into something bigger than it was 20yrs ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          The rating system sounds good but how do you start it. I’ve done dozens of buy/sell deals here and have never had a single issue.

Do we all start out with a 0% rating? There are a 100 guys on here I would send money to and trust they would ship and I hope the same goes for me. The problem is TBH has grown into something bigger than it was 20yrs ago.

Right there with you. Hell, today I was sent a tracking number for something that I committed to before I sent the payment. Have only been burned on one transaction here in all the years I’ve been here. $100’lesson to plug in freezers and see them work before you take them home.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post

I have bought a bunch of stuff here. Never had a single problem. All great people to deal with. It’s a shame that a few can cause problems like this.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
              I have bought a bunch of stuff here. Never had a single problem. All great people to deal with. It’s a shame that a few can cause problems like this.
              Same here. There are some top notch people up in here.

Comment

Use a little common sense, do a little research, and trust your gut.

Had a deal with a guy here for a ~$3000 item a few weeks back, I didn't recognize the username so I looked at his history, and asked for a little reassurance. After he spoke for himself we moved forward and he was extremely accomodating.

Comment

In all the years I have been on here the only problem I have had was a couple of people backed out on a deal and did not respond. I have sent and received items by TBH express that went half way across the state with no problems. The people here as a whole are good folks. Going to have a few bad apples in every crate. JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                    He doesn't sound like a cool dad...
                    But he is 1

Comment

He’s in the next town over from me. Give me his address and I’ll arrange a TBH gtg.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                        He’s in the next town over from me. Give me his address and I’ll arrange a TBH gtg.

Hopefully he will hear about this thread and tell his side.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post

Been looking for a last name.

Comment

Surely with all the transactions over the years someone has communicated with him via text.

Comment

You started this thread after 3 months! What the hail! I would have started it 47 minutes after transaction was done without said product

Needless to say, that time period is absolutely unacceptable.

Comment

I don't know about a rating system but I do think there should be a process where a person who is being done wrong can reach out to a moderator. If the accused has 3 complaints against him/her within a 2 year period (or they messed someone outta more than $500) they should be banned permanently from the classifieds.

A sticky could be added to the classifieds letting buyers and sellers know the new policy.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X