Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Afternoon Dad Naps!

Comment

My granddaughter bringing me the first breakfast she has ever cooked. Whether its good or not, its the best breakfast I've ever had. She's 14 and been learning to cook. And grandpa showed her how to scramble eggs.

Comment

Any time spent with our kiddos and their families. My grandkids asking for Nana’s homemade chocolate pie. Hugs from my grown sons, and when they all go home, quiet time with my husband and spoiled rotten mini schnauzer. First morning lite while sitting in deer blind, the sound of the woods waking up. That’s my time.

Comment

This...1000 words

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

All the time I get to be with my Grandkids. Whether it be hunting, fishing, are attending one of their games.

Comment

I love fried okra, road trips, and being outdoors. I love gorgeous shoes that add 3” to my height almost as much as I love my worn, old Chips. I love the smell of a tack room and the way horses smell, too.

I’ve always appreciated the way a man looks in his Wranglers, and I have a fetish about that certain way they stack on top of his boots. I also love the smell of basil and wood smoke.

I love the way my husband feels when I hug him and I can still remember the way each of my children felt when I held them as babies, and I’m sure I’ll cherish those feelings until the day I die.

Comment

. :d

Comment

I love cattle herds that are docile and you can tag and weigh freshly newborn calves without having to worry about the mamas attacking you.

Out of that same herd was a heifer who adopted me. She evidently sensed my love for animals and knew I was trustworthy. I’d be out checking on the cattle in other pastures where that same heifer had access. The cattle would knock the chains loose that held the double gates closed to a yard at an old house that nobody lived in. I walked in the yard to see which cattle were hanging out there together. On the back of my right leg I felt a gentle touch. Turned around and it was that same heifer that I had a special bond with. She wanted my attention. If you love animals you’ll understand what I’m describing. That heifer would love on me like a puppy dog. Never seen anything like her before or since.

Comment

My new love is hearing the dual turbo's kick in when I floor the new ride. I have always been a car guy.....................................

Comment

I love my family. I am so incredibly blessed to have somehow been able to talk M.C. into marrying me. She's perfect for me. And she's hot. That doesn't hurt.

And she gave me two AWESOME kids. Both are now grown, educated, married, and gainfully employed by someone other than me. THAT is awesome. Their spouses are wonderful additions to our family, and THAT is awesome too.

M.C. and I are blessed to still have our parents. They're all great parents and grandparents. It's not always fun watching them get older, but it sure is a blessing to have them. Our sisters and their husbands and kids and the rest of our extended families are all blessings to us as well, notwithstanding a couple black sheep here and there in the family trees. But what are you gonna do?

We are blessed to have some really good friends as well. We have a lot of friends. We have a handful of really GOOD and CLOSE friends. What a blessing to share life with them.

And we're blessed far beyond what we deserve materially. Great careers working with people we love dearly.

All of the above makes for a big net positive life, even when all of the difficulties, stresses, and tragedies come along. There's no escaping those. But life is good. Praise God for His mercy, grace, and blessings.

Comment

These are a few for me... They are hard to express in words how much I love them...
                        Attached Files

Comment

It just gets in your blood. Especially calm, easy to handle cattle.
                          Last edited by Katsaregood; 09-25-2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

The way she looks in that black dress, and the way she still looks without it.[emoji6]

The way all my girls still hug me so tight, even though they’re all grown.

That she still can’t sleep unless her feet are touching me.

Taking my toddler grandson for a haircut.

Swimming with the grandkids.

Being in the woods alone.

Fishing with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunting season !

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
                                These are a few for me... They are hard to express in words how much I love them...
                                Oh yeah! Love me a tailgate fulla dead coons!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X