Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was bored and found this [emoji2357]

Looking at Thermal Scope reviews.
    Read the ones I wanted to look at on Outdoor Legacy Gear.

Anyone's this one popped up.
    If you truly want to own the night and hunt like the true predators, there is nothing like one of the best thermal scopes. Check these out!

I glanced at the list and did a double take. Than. I looked at the date. Updated July 10,2021.
    I didn't read any further.
    The author is a quack or something else.

Maybe they know something I don't OR do I/we know something they don't?

I going with they're a quack and I know something they don't for 100 million billion Alex.

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

I think those “Ten Best” lists are created by Amazon to sell Chinese chit to us…..

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      I think those “Ten Best” lists are created by Amazon to sell Chinese chit to us…..
      [emoji1303]
      We're doing enough to buy it [emoji17]

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

I physically laughed when I saw #1[emoji23] that is the best paid list ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That list is a joke lol

Comment

Most reviews of products on the internet are a joke. For example, if you look at reviews for the top 10 hunting lights, We(Sniper Hog Lights) are not even in the top ten yet our lights shine further, are built better and have longer warranties than all of the top ten hunting lights they list. I've seen so many reviews of the top 10 hunting lights that didn't have any of the top 5 hunting lights listed in their top 10.

To answer your question, yes this person is a quack and the very first line tells you all you need to know about this review and here is what it says.
            When you purchase through links on our website, I may earn an affiliate commission.

Comment

I didn't look at or read the article but perhaps did Chuck Hawks write it?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                I didn't look at or read the article but perhaps did Chuck Hawks write it?
                Nope
                There was 2 Armasight Thermal Scopes listed in the top 10.
                Article was dated July 10,2021

R. Sibbes

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                  Most reviews of products on the internet are a joke. For example, if you look at reviews for the top 10 hunting lights, We(Sniper Hog Lights) are not even in the top ten yet our lights shine further, are built better and have longer warranties than all of the top ten hunting lights they list. I've seen so many reviews of the top 10 hunting lights that didn't have any of the top 5 hunting lights listed in their top 10.

To answer your question, yes this person is a quack and the very first line tells you all you need to know about this review and here is what it says.
                  I agree you have some awesome lights!!!!

R. Sibbes

Comment

Basically all review lists like this are paid ads, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                    X