• Time
  • Show
Clear All

that turned out excellent!!

Comment

That turned out really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice job. Thanks for sharing. I have a few that are candidates for this.

Comment

Added a lot to the gun with very little! Very impressive

Comment

cool .., you're in frisco ! i'm in euless ... let me know address and cost and i'll drop my tikka stock to you ... lol...

joking aside , i have a tikka 223 and would love to have something like this .. that looks great! don't think i'm talented enough to take this on though...

Comment

nice work.

Tag

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                cool .., you're in frisco ! i'm in euless ... let me know address and cost and i'll drop my tikka stock to you ... lol...

joking aside , i have a tikka 223 and would love to have something like this .. that looks great! don't think i'm talented enough to take this on though...

pm sent

Comment

Looks good! Certainly tape on the next one. :-). Is that a factory recoil pad? Something looks jabberwockied with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                    Looks good! Certainly tape on the next one. :-). Is that a factory recoil pad? Something looks jabberwockied with it.

Thx & yes tape certainly made a difference with the 2nd stock I completed recently
                    Yes factory…probably just needed cleaning up

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                      Thx & yes tape certainly made a difference with the 2nd stock I completed recently
                      Yes factory…probably just needed cleaning up
                      Your work looks great. I haven't had a Tikka in years and I don't recall the angle being like that. Go bang them around for a test run or two!

Comment

From a person that's done several stocks using the hydrographic process, that turned out out great!!! I would recommend using adhesion promoter on the stock after sanding and before painting. It helps the paint to adhere better. Nice work!!!

Comment

^^^excellent suggestion on the adhesion promoters; I’ll def check It out

Comment

nice job looks great!

Comment

looks really good

Comment

LIKE! may have to try it on my black stock rifles.

Comment

Working...
                                X