Kansas lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas lease

I did not draw a tag this year for my property in Kansas. I have a lot of time and money spent this year on feed and plots and I am considering giving someone the opportunity to capitalize on my misfortune. Property has serious trophy potential. Our largest has been an archery buck in the mid 190’s and several 150’s. Do you think it is too late to find someone who has a tag and not know where they are going to hunt? I would only be looking one or possibly two people. Unit 14. Thanks

To the mods, if this post is not allowed, please delete with my apologies

GREAT deal! I didn’t draw either. Good luck finding someone with a tag with that doesn’t have a place to hunt. It will be difficult but not impossible.

Comment

That’s what I’m afraid of. I’m headed up again next weekend to plant some fall plots, fill feeders again, and prep some ground for alfalfa that will go in the ground in September. I’m not going to sit back and not do the work just because I didn’t draw. If I don’t find a taker, that’s one more buck that got a year older! 👍

Comment

Where is it located? I may be interested.

Comment

I may be to, What part of zone 14? Should be able to find somebody. A lot of guy's like myself have lifetime license and hunt public land.

Comment

Burlington area

Comment

Thanks but I'm out to far north for me. Thanks again

Comment

Sent ya a pm yesterday.

Comment

I didn’t draw either. We hunt 12. Let me see what units the other two guys drew this year and see if one has 14 on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Gentlemen,
                      Please educate me as I was about to lease property in Kansas. Does a lease owner not qualify for Non-resident tenant deer permit?

Comment

So you pay and work for a lease all year, but you aren’t guaranteed you’ll hunt that year on it?

Comment

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                            Gentlemen,
                            Please educate me as I was about to lease property in Kansas. Does a lease owner not qualify for Non-resident tenant deer permit?
                            Nope

A smart guy that can work remote can move up there and work for 6 months to a year and then buy a lifetime license. But you didn't hear that from me.
                            Last edited by Bassdeer; 07-24-2021, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Wow. That’s sucks but good on you OP. I hope you find someone

Comment

Working...
                              X