What brand and make is this lure??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a Paul Brown. But it is not. Can someone please help me with this It is the last one I have and I can't remember where I got it.
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Eye-small paddle tail-a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	25255264

Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Eye paddle tail-white-a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	25255265

The one with the jig head on it. Thanks

Comment

My guess is a bass bait and the hook is upside down. Should be rigged with hidden hooc

Comment

Originally posted by Deerfeeder View Post
        The one with the jig head on it. Thanks

The one with the jig head is a custom Down south supermodel. They don’t come with the eyes normally.

The slot is so you can rig it weedless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Search down south super model. But can't find anywhere with the big eye. Any more suggestions?? Thanks for any help.

Comment

I think it’s Paul browns sons plastics company. I cannot remember the name for the life of me. It’s like devil something.

Comment

Closest thing I just found is a Brown Flappin Devil. But is still not like the one I posted. Still need help from the experts on the Green screen

Comment

Thought i saw those at the Houston Fishing show several months ago. Remember thinking hey their knocking off the paul devils kinda....but cant remember the name. Good luck

Comment

Looks like a finatic made by Turbo tackle. Turbo tackle plasctics were sold in central texas Walmarts briefly. Tejas warehouse in Waco had pallets and pallets of their plastics just sitting there rotting, not sure the story of what happened to the company but they obviously went under.

Comment

Brown Lures Devil Eye

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Brown Lures Devil Eye
                      Brown Lures Devil Eye has a treble hook attached to the bottom of it like a Corky Devil

Comment

That’s a brown lures flappin devil

Comment

Originally posted by Deerfeeder View Post
                          Search down south super model. But can't find anywhere with the big eye. Any more suggestions?? Thanks for any help.

They have some with the eye on down south’s website right now. Michael Bosse will run some with the eye from time to time.

The other lure looks kinda like a corky devil without the treble hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            They have some with the eye on down south’s website right now. Michael Bosse will run some with the eye from time to time.

The other lure looks kinda like a corky devil without the treble hook.

It’s a browns lure devil eye. They are on his website without the treble.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X