• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont care where we go but the Aggy meltdown is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
      I dont care where we go but the Aggy meltdown is hilarious
      I don't really care either and yes it's funny.

Chase This comments are too stuoid to be funny though. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I'd say that too if I was embarrassed....

You have me confused with someone who gaf.

Smart still being smart…. Thinking people care what he says or thinks. Just another internet troll

Comment

The previous regime wanted to align themselves with the academics of the PAC 12, as long as that is out the window. I don't really care where they land, either. The SEC would be the best geographical fit.

It's obvious the Big 12 is highly unlikely to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            “I bet they would”
            This was, as usual, a great response by Jimbo.

Comment

At least Texas won’t have to play Kansas State, TCU and Iowa State anymore! I’m all for it if they can leave their cancer behind and not drag it to the SEC.

Comment

I don't think this gets very complicated and these two end up in either the SEC or B1G.

SEC 14
                B1G 14
                ACC 14 plus Notre Dame as a partial
                PAC 12 with room to add 4 teams.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm looking forward to the additions, easier schedule moving Alabama and Auburn east.

Comment

Bring em on. Will make for some great matchups in all the sports

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Facilities (Wrong. Texas new South End Zone, New Basketball arena, new baseball training / practice facility, etc)

Better in football - debatable at best and that’s the worse stretch in Texas history

Money - Yes the endowment of the University of Texas is bigger. There’s more money at Texas fingertips.

Coaching - Sure. Again comparing the worse coaches in Texas football history. Congratulations.
                        Haha this is great. Both haven't done Sh**t and arguing whos better. Typical

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post

One asked the other how they’d sale their program. Where will Tech end up?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            One asked the other how they’d sale their program. Where will Tech end up?

Who knows. My guess, assuming this even happens, Tech & OK St to Pac 12, TCU, Baylor join CUSA which becomes a Power 4 and rest dissolve to regional conference. Or Tech and OK St stay and same deal as Baylor and TCU.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Where will Tech end up?

Sun Belt?

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post

It’s called answering a question with measurable answers instead of emotional opinions. I know it’s a concept many on here struggle with.

The #1 athletic school who just so happens to be the #1 revenue generating school is available on the verge of the changing of the college athletics landscape. All the conferences have their ears open.

Comment

Working...
                                X