Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's up for a hog trapping/catahoula baying/Glock19 droppin'/boar dragging video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a good one! Enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Hes a a solid 40 henways.

Comment

Based on the number of hogs I've had this year I think I need to go get some more traps from somewhere. I know it's a losing battle but I enjoy it

Comment

Congrats on the poker.

Need to keep a spare 5 gallon bucket with a lid out there.

Just toss the head in hair and all, fill with water then put waaay off to the side. A few 2-3 moths later you'll a trophy skull waiting for you. (it's in a bath of rancid soup, but it's there nonetheless).
          You have to collect the teeth and glue them in place, but beside that- ain't too much work involved.

Comment

You'd make a terrible bass fisherman, Bobby. No catch and release.

I don't fish for bass either. But if I catch a legal one while fishing for everything else, it's going on the dinner plate.

Comment

That pretty girl is one fearless dog! Also, some of the longest death throes I’ve seen in a while. Enjoyed the video and thank you for sharing it.

Comment

That’s a Good one! Thanks for sharing

Comment

He's sure showing his European genetics with that head. Nice catch!

Comment

Very nice hog. Love the video catching the popping of the teeth- he definitely aggravated.
                    Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                      Congrats on the poker.

Need to keep a spare 5 gallon bucket with a lid out there.

Just toss the head in hair and all, fill with water then put waaay off to the side. A few 2-3 moths later you'll a trophy skull waiting for you. (it's in a bath of rancid soup, but it's there nonetheless).
                      You have to collect the teeth and glue them in place, but beside that- ain't too much work involved.
                      I've thought about it...but just can't bring myself to do it. =)

Hoping to get the oldest grandson up there this weekend to try and get one with his rifle. Hopefully the furry bulldozers cooperate and come in the daytime.

Comment

Working...
                      X