Is My Eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
    I think it’s an angle thing. Look at the Rv mirrors and their relationship to the vertical tin strips on the background shop wall.
    Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
    You are closer to the area in question in one (first) photo---changes perspective.
    I agree with this.

Have you not measured then Chris?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

I agree with this.

Have you not measured then Chris?
      No, I didn't have a tape with me when I stopped in the yesterday. Didn't realize I was gonna need one and haven't been back out there. I am about 99% confident that the passenger side is wider. I tried getting in line with the side of the Jeep as best I could in order to give a good reference.

Comment

Look at it in relation to the tires. It’s off !

Comment

Probably better to take a photo from the top of each fender. It looks as tho it is off.

Comment

Yep its off. You are paying for it so it should be right.

Comment

Yup. It's looks like you could lay a finger across one side to measure and walk to the other side and compare it. It's far enough off you don't need no stinkin tape measure to tell. They probably know already. If they don't, shame on them!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Look at it in relation to the tires. It’s off !

^^^^
                Listen to this man. He has dealt with looking at straight lines from all perspectives for years. If it's off a 1/10th in 100', he will see it.

This is why my wife hates for me to hang pictures. She wants to measure everything and I don't need a tape or level.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrizzly90 View Post
                  Your right. The passenger side is wider. The driver side is only painted on the fender the passenger goes onto the body. Definitely different.
                  X2, agree with this, you pic shows this very clearly.

Comment

With all the other issues I'd **** sure make em fix it chris

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      With all the other issues I'd **** sure make em fix it chris

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                      With them already having the dang thing 5 months and screwing this up it really makes me wonder what else they screwed up. I know it's a simple fix, but they don't even have the driver side turn signal wired in. Also, they did not install the forward most screws on the rock sliders. Again, it's a simple fix, but come on man!

Comment

Last edited by corps2010; 07-18-2021, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                          Looks like angled on the passenger side and straight line on the driver's, so more black on passenger side as you get closer to the front. Could be angle of the photo but that's how it appears to me.
                          This.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                            With them already having the dang thing 5 months and screwing this up it really makes me wonder what else they screwed up. I know it's a simple fix, but they don't even have the driver side turn signal wired in. Also, they did not install the forward most screws on the rock sliders. Again, it's a simple fix, but come on man!
                            Man they suck

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is that Dennis's Shop? If so, talk to him, he'll make it right.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                                Is that Dennis's Shop? If so, talk to him, he'll make it right.
                                No, it's another shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X