Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    100 grain ELDM preferred
    All I got is some 100grain nosler ballistic tips

Comment

Dang. Thank you!

Comment

Anybody got any leads on Lee dies in 6.5 Grendel? They’re rare as hens teeth.

Comment

I was seeing web retailers with powder available on-line yesterday and this past week that I haven't seen in a long time. Saw some primers available for small pistol several times this week. Even a few other primers. But most quantities were limited to 1 brick. Wasn't worth paying the Hazmat, taxes, and shipping on. Even saw a glimpse of H1000. But it was a very short glimpse. Gone when I rolled back to it. My eyes might have been lying to me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            I was seeing web retailers with powder available on-line yesterday and this past week that I haven't seen in a long time. Saw some primers available for small pistol several times this week. Even a few other primers. But most quantities were limited to 1 brick. Wasn't worth paying the Hazmat, taxes, and shipping on. Even saw a glimpse of H1000. But it was a very short glimpse. Gone when I rolled back to it. My eyes might have been lying to me though.
            I’ve been seeing H1000 fairly often but as far as primers go- I’m not paying that price!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              I’ve been seeing H1000 fairly often but as far as primers go- I’m not paying that price!
              I hear ya! I just looked at a brick of CCI small pistol primers that I've had for 25 years or more. The price tag on the box shows $16.95
              A guy in Dallas on Texas Gun Trader wants to trade a brick of large rifle for small pistol so I think I'll make him an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                I hear ya! I just looked at a brick of CCI small pistol primers that I've had for 25 years or more. The price tag on the box shows $16.95
                A guy in Dallas on Texas Gun Trader wants to trade a brick of large rifle for small pistol so I think I'll make him an offer.
                Trades are worth more than cash - that’s a great deal!

Comment

I’d take a couple jugs of h1000 at normal price if you see any

Comment

Running low on 215gr 30 cal Berger hybrids. Would prefer a 250 count or several hundred in the same lot.

have lots of bullets I can trade:

6.5’s - 127gr lrx, 120gr tsx, 140gr accubonds
                    6mm - 95gr partitions
                    30 cal - 165gr tsx, 150gr partitions, 165gr partitions

thanks!

Comment

Midway had small and large pistol primers in stock this morning, but gone now.
                      I assume y'all know how to monitor the sites for availability. I have all I need and am going to spend my time shooting and loading instead of hunting for components.
                      It's been fun.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                        Midway had small and large pistol primers in stock this morning, but gone now.
                        I assume y'all know how to monitor the sites for availability. I have all I need and am going to spend my time shooting and loading instead of hunting for components.
                        It's been fun.
                        Thanks for your diligent work.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

I have (5) extra boxes of 100 - CCI#250 large Rifle Primers. I bought a bundle off Gun Broker and paid too much but I needed them. I will sell for $30 per box of 100, (which is what I have in them.) Buyer pays shipping.

Or would trade a couple boxes for 30 Cal Berger 210 grain VLD Hunting bullets.

Comment

Trades are worth more than cash - that’s a great deal!
                            Made the trade. Smooth as butter.

Comment

Bumping this back up:

Have: 2# IMR 4227, 1# H4895, 1.5# Varget
                              Need: H1000 and Retumbo

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                I have (5) extra boxes of 100 - CCI#250 large Rifle Primers. I bought a bundle off Gun Broker and paid too much but I needed them. I will sell for $30 per box of 100, (which is what I have in them.) Buyer pays shipping.

Or would trade a couple boxes for 30 Cal Berger 210 grain VLD Hunting bullets.

I’ll take a couple boxes. Pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X