No announcement yet.

Worst day ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes a new member to the "Get off my lawn" club.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      You old phart. It won’t be long before you start to gradually get grumpy!!!
      Hmmm
      Me thinks me is already there, here [emoji56]

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
        Don't let that bother you too much as there is more to come. Medicare supplement insurance, long term health care, assisted living, and funeral planning. Enough to keep the postal service busy for the foreseeable future.
        [emoji1303][emoji1303]
        Yeah us!!! I think [emoji16]
        I know I have friends who didn't make 40. I'm positive in not the only one.

Like my Grandpa, WWII Vet, said. War is hell. Don't matter which side your on.

I'll try and look forward to the upcoming mailings :-)

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

I’m confused.... being on Medicare with a great supplement and getting that little SSI deposit every other second Wednesday has made me one happy old coot.
          I don’t understand you young guys worrying about getting old, have you ever considered the alternative???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            I crammed their crap back in their postage paid envelope and sent it back to them. Didn’t take long to get off their mailing list.
            Ditto!

Comment

You think that’s bad? Wait till you’re about a year from Medicare.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                I was in my late 20’s. One might ask how that happens, easy explanation. Have a father not quite 30 years older than you. Same name, he’s Sr. and I’m Jr. I finally had to call and tell them they were sending that crap to a person that was not yet even 30 years old, and ask them to remove the address from their list.

That’s one of several reasons why my son doesn’t also share my name with a III behind it.
                This must be my issue. I've gotten stuff from them since I was 35 or so. Around the time dad hit his late 50's.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                  I’m confused.... being on Medicare with a great supplement and getting that little SSI deposit every other second Wednesday has made me one happy old coot.
                  I don’t understand you young guys worrying about getting old, have you ever considered the alternative???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  At least we're still 'gettin'....

Comment

Working...
                  X