Prayers needed pretty bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some may be familiar with my issues in the past years. I hate to air all this out publically but need a friend right now. Been married 13yrs. She has left 3 times but I held on to my commitment since as far as I know she never cheated. Last time.she was gone 2yrs. We reconciled and she came back maybe 8mo ago. We have a son and stepdaughter ( her daughter ). She decided to become a flight attendant and went to training in Oct. I have been taking care of the kids. She is gone 18-20 days a month.

Over the years I have asked her to never cheat, if she wants someone else to just let me know. Been cheated on before. She always agreed she never would.

Saw changes in the last few months and gently prodded her. She finally told me Tuesday that she doesn't love me anymore and wants a divorce.

Found out today that she has cheated, and also told other people ( many months ago ) that after her daughter moved out that she is going to divorce me.

So the whole time she has been using me. I'm a safe harbor. Babysitter. Bill payer. Only came back so she could go pursue her career while I take the kids.

And cheated on top of it all.

Hurt and betrayed. Devastated. Tried so hard to make it work. To give her what she wanted. To let her fulfill her dreams

I'm just livid.

Bye Felicia. Remember your past posts about her...so it’s time.

There are women out there that will appreciate you and your efforts ... she is not one of them... sorry man. Time to make you and somebody else happy.

Prayers up for guidance and finding happiness.
    Last edited by Smart; 07-10-2020, 10:48 PM.

Comment

And I dont know why? I have always told her I would take the kids. I raised my 2 oldest from my previous marriage. Have always made it clear they had a home with me. Why not be honest and give them.to me and go party? Why take it so far and worsen the abuse by coming back knowing the plan is eventual divorce?

My stepdaughter says she wants to live with me! ( and of course I said she can )

So.embarrased I'm so gullible. I knew somehow I was being dumb. Just wanted to do what's right.

Comment

Really sorry to hear that brother. I didn’t know what you are feeling, but I know how I would feel. I would feel like I have given my all time and time again and it wasn’t good enough. Whether you believe in a higher power or not He believes in you and is sorry you are in so much pain. TBH supports you and prays for peace, hope and grace in this crappy situation. Keep your head up: it will get better.

Comment

Don’t have words for you to make you feel better but will be praying for you to find peace and a path forward.

Comment

So sorry brother. I was in your same shoes 5 yrs ago. Call/text me 254-247-7805. There is light at the end of the rainbow. I promise.

Comment

Man that’s a tough one. Prayers for you. Be strong and be there for the kids.

Comment

Man that’s a lot of suck to deal with. I can’t imagine what you must be feeling but it sounds like you will be way better off in the future. I know that doesn’t help with the pain you are in presently though.

Prayers for you brother.

Comment

God bless

Comment

FTB..

Keep your head up amigo... way up!

Comment

Yeah buddy. You did more to try and salvage that than most I know, self included.

It’s time.

Perhaps that’s what you came here to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                        And I dont know why? I have always told her I would take the kids. I raised my 2 oldest from my previous marriage. Have always made it clear they had a home with me. Why not be honest and give them.to me and go party? Why take it so far and worsen the abuse by coming back knowing the plan is eventual divorce?

My stepdaughter says she wants to live with me! ( and of course I said she can )

So.embarrased I'm so gullible. I knew somehow I was being dumb. Just wanted to do what's right.
                        You told her you would take the kids because you are A good father. There’s a lot of good woman out there still looking too, brother. Time to let that ship sail. Prayers for you bub.

Comment

You won’t change her. The only one who can do that is her. Time to move on. Be the dad to the kids that they need, cause she sure isn’t the mother they need. I’ll leave it at that. The older I get, the less patience I have with people who use and abuse others. Quit punishing yourself, life is too short

Comment

No need to be embarrassed. You did what you felt was right and did do the right thing. It ain't got anything to do with you. It's got everything to do with who she is as a person. You ain't the first man that's had that happen and certainly won't be the last. Send her on down the road and move on with your life and be happy.

Comment

I’m sorry that you had to go through that but it sounds like you are better off moving on. I know that’s easier said than done. Prayers for you brother.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X