Suggestions on 40th bday party hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions on 40th bday party hunt.

I turn 40 in April, looking for a late April, early May hunt. Want my 8 and 4yr old boys along for the ride, of course the wife. I’m thinking of going back to the circle b ranch for a monster axis. Looking for suggestions??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Might also consider throwing in a turkey hunt. I think it's about the most fun hunting you can have and if you want to include your family you can as long as you're in a large pop up blind. Working those fired up birds is something I'm sure they would enjoy experiencing.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
      Might also consider throwing in a turkey hunt. I think it's about the most fun hunting you can have and if you want to include your family you can as long as you're in a large pop up blind. Working those fired up birds is something I'm sure they would enjoy experiencing.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
      I’ll second that! My kids had an absolute blast turkey hunting this spring.

Comment

Axis is good choice for April !
        Lots of activity at that time .

Comment

Since you're turning 40, better see your doctor first. Make sure your will is up to date. Time to start looking at old folks homes and maybe pick out a grave site. Sure you have time for a hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
            Since you're turning 40, better see your doctor first. Make sure your will is up to date. Time to start looking at old folks homes and maybe pick out a grave site. Sure you have time for a hunt?

Doctor visit, check, will up to date, check, no grave site, want to be cremated and haven’t looked into old folks home, kids job, lol. I will always make time for a hunt with the family. Turkey hunting is not my thing, guided a few and killed a few, not my flavor of beer.

Comment

Around $5000 budget.

Comment

Working...
              X