No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill prob walk around a little later today gun down some bunnys and look for hogs signs if any body wants to join

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
      ill prob walk around a little later today gun down some bunnys and look for hogs signs if any body wants to join
      There are No Bunnys at granger..........

Comment

is there any thing at granger? haha

Comment

Just sore feet and ankles.

Comment

ive seen trees and bushes to

Comment

In all seriousness. I PM'd trey who is part of the Granger WMA and he stated that he heard that a heli hunt was this week sometime but couldn't confirm a date. Usually the crew that flies Granger in the past has done several areas in CTX. Let hope for really windy and rainy weather and for it to green up. A few years ago they cancelled it due to it being to windy and then went back a week or so later and it was so green they had a very difficult time

Comment

that would be nice,hav you seen where they are
                mostly hanging out...the pigs i mean

Comment

They are really everywhere. Behind the PC is prolly the best bet.

Comment

hav ya been out lately? later this week should be
                    nice out

Comment

i would say camanchee bluff is where all the pigs are at,there running the ridge back and forth away from the white bass fisherman.but i know for a fact that there thick at "the spot"

Comment

ooh, THE spot lol

Comment

Sorry but thats what they call it.thats were both pigs from the grxh came from

Comment

Come on.... Everyone knows of the spot lol

Comment

Hope they fly and kill every hog out there...... Bout the only way to control hogs. Your average Wal-mart bowhunter isnt doing any damage to the population out there. There are flying it as we speak. I flew Noack area 2 weeks ago and killed 376 in 2 days. Thats the way to erradicate hogs.

Comment

My Wife just called me and yes they are flying right now behind the house, she said it sounds like WW3..........

Comment

Working...
                                X