The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate the update Robert!

Initially, the target was to complete by end of July. A lot has happened since then though. I'm guessing that things may stretch at least in to August at this point? I'm good waiting since I know it's worth it, just more curious on timeline.

Comment

Originally posted by m714 View Post
      Appreciate the update Robert!

Initially, the target was to complete by end of July. A lot has happened since then though. I'm guessing that things may stretch at least in to August at this point? I'm good waiting since I know it's worth it, just more curious on timeline.
      I'm still feeling pretty good about the schedule on these.

Comment

6.5 prc
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
          I'm still feeling pretty good about the schedule on these.
          Great to hear! Looking forward to getting the call for final payment.

Comment

Originally posted by 1longshot View Post
            6.5 prc
            Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by 1longshot View Post
              6.5 prc
              Looks bad ***! Looking forward to seeing mine very soon.

Comment

Just thought I would bring this back up to the top. Still waiting on the call!

Comment

Me too, my gun is in production, and should be done hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Mine has not made it into production yet. I'm sure it wont be long though.

Comment

I'm surprised that there are not a whole lot of ppl showcasing their builds on here compared to the previous years this special has been going on. Also a side note, do any of you reload your own rifle cartridges with these rifles? I intend to myself, just want to get some input if you have? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1981 View Post
                        I'm surprised that there are not a whole lot of ppl showcasing their builds on here compared to the previous years this special has been going on. Also a side note, do any of you reload your own rifle cartridges with these rifles? I intend to myself, just want to get some input if you have? Thanks
                        Yeah what he said ^^^

If anyone is having regrets and did a 20 or 22” medium/larger caliber build let me know

Comment

Not sure anyone has regrets just getting to the range is a hassle sometimes and especially with current events. Mine is shooting awesome at 50 yards and sounds good with a can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                            Not sure anyone has regrets just getting to the range is a hassle sometimes and especially with current events. Mine is shooting awesome at 50 yards and sounds good with a can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I'm just poking fun since I bailed last second and have my own regrets like a loser...

Comment

Timely that this came to the top. McMillan notified us today that all but 3 of the remaining stocks are shipping early next week. Also, anybody that was held up waiting on the replacement 300 PRC reamer.......it came in this week and has been running good! Someday maybe Hornady will make .308 bullets that actually measure .308and .264 bullets that actually measure .264. Until then, we'll just keep playing musical reamers I guess.

Comment

Great news on the stocks! Hopefully mine is in that next shipment. Very much looking forward to getting the call on my 6.5SS.

Comment

Working...
                                X