The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    I’m pretty sure firearms are considered essential in Louisiana right now so I would assume Texas would follow suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That doesn't seem to be the case here, unfortunately. Though we do some work for a couple of police departments, which may qualify as "essential business". Luckily the latest order states that we can continue to do repair work with the retail side shut down to the public. On that note, we had a couple TBH customer supplied projects go out today, and a couple more going out tomorrow. Should have them going out just about every day now moving forward. The big TBH deal is shaping up with most all components delivered except the McMillans. Those are coming in ones and twos like expected. Be looking for more of those to start being posted soon.

Thanks for the well wishes, gentlemen. Praying that we all make it through this soon, and everyone comes through it in good shape. It's tough to read all the posts with folks losing their jobs and their health and seeing friends/family suffering the effects of all of this. Hang in there guys!

Comment

Thanks for the update Robert!

Comment

Just a word to the masses, If this is your first custom rifle, perfection takes time. Don't pressure these guys into hurrying, they build them as the parts come in.
        I bought mine in last years group buy. I got it in May, so try to be patient, You rifle will be well worth the wait. Eye Candy for yall from last year, my .22 Creedmoor

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
          Just a word to the masses, If this is your first custom rifle, perfection takes time. Don't pressure these guys into hurrying, they build them as the parts come in.

Well stated and very true

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
            That doesn't seem to be the case here, unfortunately. Though we do some work for a couple of police departments, which may qualify as "essential business". Luckily the latest order states that we can continue to do repair work with the retail side shut down to the public. On that note, we had a couple TBH customer supplied projects go out today, and a couple more going out tomorrow. Should have them going out just about every day now moving forward. The big TBH deal is shaping up with most all components delivered except the McMillans. Those are coming in ones and twos like expected. Be looking for more of those to start being posted soon.

Thanks for the well wishes, gentlemen. Praying that we all make it through this soon, and everyone comes through it in good shape. It's tough to read all the posts with folks losing their jobs and their health and seeing friends/family suffering the effects of all of this. Hang in there guys!
            Trump classified gun shops as essential.

Assuming you have parts

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet setup there buzzsaw, like the stock color pattern you picked. Cant wait to get mine, awaiting patiently!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Trump classified gun shops as essential.

Assuming you have parts

Yes sir!! We were exempted under the manufacturing category already, but that clears up any doubt. We have managed to stay up and running and getting guns built without interruption. Like you said though, parts are going to be an issue at some point. Defiance and AG are shut down, but we have inventory on hand and plenty to keep us busy for a while. Lead times on the small stuff like triggers are stretching out there, but still obtainable. Some of our vendors are running 10 days or more behind on standing orders.

All that said, we did shut down the storefront and it will remain closed for the foreseeable future. We don't do much retail anyway, and the less contact we all have, the better. The only guy allowed in here for now besides key employees is the UPS guy, and we all stay as far away from him as possible

Comment

Yes sir!! We were exempted under the manufacturing category already, but that clears up any doubt. We have managed to stay up and running and getting guns built without interruption. Like you said though, parts are going to be an issue at some point. Defiance and AG are shut down, but we have inventory on hand and plenty to keep us busy for a while. Lead times on the small stuff like triggers are stretching out there, but still obtainable. Some of our vendors are running 10 days or more behind on standing orders.

All that said, we did shut down the storefront and it will remain closed for the foreseeable future. We don't do much retail anyway, and the less contact we all have, the better. The only guy allowed in here for now besides key employees is the UPS guy, and we all stay as far away from him as possible
                  Glad to hear y’all are able to keep moving forward and doing so smartly. Stay safe and healthy.

Comment

Good news!

Glad yall are still burning the gun bidness

Comment

Stay safe guys

Comment

Robert I want to change the color pattern on my build, how can I go about that if I cannot contact you?

Comment

For those of us that still haven’t procured glass, when do you think builds will first start rolling out?

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                            Robert I want to change the color pattern on my build, how can I go about that if I cannot contact you?
                            I took his post to mean they will be in the shop-- they just aren't allowing walk ins. Did you call?

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                              I took his post to mean they will be in the shop-- they just aren't allowing walk ins. Did you call?
                              I went ahead and drove to FW. Called but they could not hear me? Anyway got my business done.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                                I went ahead and drove to FW. Called but they could not hear me? Anyway got my business done.

I think they are closed on Monday’s if I remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X