Ozonics doesn’t work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
    We've killed lots of bucks 5.5-8.5 yrs old 170'-200" dead down wind when conditions were right and the ozonics was used properly
    I killed a huge Boar with my Ozonics running. The boar came completely down wind and even took off the first time he smelled the Ozone. He came back very spooky around 5 minutes later allowing me to pull off the shot. It was really hot that day and I was drenched in sweat. Fooling a mature boars nose made me a believer for sure!

Comment

Kinda like they say in sports. I can only play the teams on my schedule. I can’t make the deer come by my stand. I can only testify as to the ones that do.

I will say this with absolute certainty. Movement has busted me more than scent has. And you can take that to the bank baby. ������

Comment

We've killed lots of bucks 5.5-8.5 yrs old 170'-200" dead down wind when conditions were right and the ozonics was used properly
        us too, several in KS. We all us them.

Comment

I have been trying out the Wildgame Zero Trace. I have been using it for the last 7 days and the jury is still out on it.
          I have been bowhunting for 30+ years and always washed my clothes in baking soda, showered before hunts, and used natural vegatation for cover up scents. Nowadays, I use Dead Down Wind soaps, sprays, and laundry detergent. I do not wear my clothes in the truck down to the farm- only get dressed once I get there and transport the clothes in a carbon lined bag. I have been trying all of the precautions.
          We have an abundance of hogs. I think that a mature boar can smell better than a whitetail and I have been busted 3 times in the last couple of weeks.
          I purchased 1 of these units- run it on 50%, and have had multiple hogs and deer all over me directly downwind within 5 + yards while still doing all of the precautions previously mentioned. Yesterday evening at dark getting out of the stand, I had a big sow nearly step on my bow when I lowered it down from the climbing stand. It takes me another minute or 2 to gather up m belongings and a group came right under me and was rooting around. I had to run them off when I got down.
          Does it work??? I am skeptical about anything of this nature but it has seem to help me some with the downwind encounters.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            not calling you out, but have you killed any mature bucks since you've been using it? like i said above, my buddy could have killed truckloads of does and young bucks by now, but has yet to have a shooter in bow range in about 4 years of using it. and he has the ozone bag for his clothes and sprays down and all that too.

i agree on you cant always just "hunt the wind." where i am deer come from almost every direction, there really isnt a perfect wind, i hunt the good winds and hope for the best.
            I killed my 165” deer this year. And will say I truly believe ozonics works. I saw way more deer from all directions. It died one morning and I had deer down wind that were calm while it was running. Once it died they were out pretty quick. I’ve had deer downwind well within bow range. Mature deer.

Kinda like scent spray. Does it work for sure? I don’t know. But it raises your confidence haha. I really believe if I didn’t have it I wouldn’t have killed that deer.

I shot him on my 4th sit this season. It was money well spent.

Comment

Lmaoooooooo!!!! I will keep mine and be happy to test yours out at NO cost!

Comment

if you say so, pigs are dumb AF, i repeatedly walk RIGHT up on them and the stupid thngs dont even know I am there.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                  us too, several in KS. We all us them.
                  Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  I killed my 165” deer this year. And will say I truly believe ozonics works. I saw way more deer from all directions. It died one morning and I had deer down wind that were calm while it was running. Once it died they were out pretty quick. I’ve had deer downwind well within bow range. Mature deer.

Kinda like scent spray. Does it work for sure? I don’t know. But it raises your confidence haha. I really believe if I didn’t have it I wouldn’t have killed that deer.

I shot him on my 4th sit this season. It was money well spent.
                  i may break down one day and see if santa will bring me one. again, i use all the other stuff and take every precaution i can, not knowing if any of it works or not, the only difference with the ozonics is the cost for me. i can justify (to myself) spending $10 on a bottle of spray easier than i can $300 on ozonics.

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
                    I killed a huge Boar with my Ozonics running. The boar came completely down wind and even took off the first time he smelled the Ozone. He came back very spooky around 5 minutes later allowing me to pull off the shot. It was really hot that day and I was drenched in sweat. Fooling a mature boars nose made me a believer for sure!
                    this is the true test. Pigs will smell you way before a deer, especially a big boar or sow.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      this is the true test. Pigs will smell you way before a deer, especially a big boar or sow.

Yup....a pig may not be able to see you or hear you very well, but if a pig smells you, he gone...

Comment

i may break down one day and see if santa will bring me one. again, i use all the other stuff and take every precaution i can, not knowing if any of it works or not, the only difference with the ozonics is the cost for me. i can justify (to myself) spending $10 on a bottle of spray easier than i can $300 on ozonics.
                        Thats funny I don't use any of that other stuff

Comment

Watch the classifieds for used. I found one for $150....See them for $175-200 all the time.

Lotta folks selling their 200s to get the new 300s.

Comment

Thats funny I don't use any of that other stuff
                            Ever since I bought the Ozonics I don't neither lol.

I use that and the Scent Crusher bag and I've gotten 3 more hunting buddies hooked on those products after they saw results. Tried every scent spray on the planet and always got blowed at. The only one that worked a little was Buck Bomb Doe P. When I started using Scent Crusher in 2016 I've hardly ever been winded. I'm not saying it's 100% fool proof but I've seen more deer in the woods down wind for sure then before. I still hunt the wind and take all the precautions necessary but I don't even bother wasting money on Scent Sprays anymore.

Comment

The only times Ozonics has not worked for me is when I forget to charge the dang battery and every time I just want to kick myself for forgetting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                                Biggest scam ever. Hecs is 2nd. If you don’t agree, too bad. This is my opinion and I ain’t asking for anyone else’s.

Yet no one asked for your opinion either
                                But here we are [emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X