TBH Classifieds Express Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Classifieds Express Directory

I had an idea I thought may help some of us who use the Classifieds. There’s always someone looking for an Express. A lot of us drive to certain places regularly for work or to the lease or ranch. Would anyone find it useful if we had some sort of directory of folks who don’t mind doing an express, where we could post up routes we travel regularly? Anyone needing an express could just PM. I’ll start.. and if y’all think it’s a dumb idea let me know.

1. Sandman: from Houston to San Saba (frequently during deer season)
    Last edited by cj_sandman; 09-19-2019, 09:43 PM.

I like it. I think even for all Express offers and needs would be great.

Comment

I go to POC from BCS a couple times per month traveling down 21 and 77 down to 185. Generally I have enough room to express just about anything.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have done 5 expresses in my travels.

DFW to OKC, Austin, San Antonio and Houston are my main drive routes.

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
          1. Sandman: from Houston to San Saba (frequently during deer season)
          Humble brag.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
            Humble brag.
            I’m “expressing” you out to the lease with me this year. You better hush before I make you pay for gas

Comment

Several times a year I go to the lease and back (Baytown to Comfort/Kerrville area or vice versa) usually along the I10 corridor but sometimes I go through New Braunfels

I also make a few trips a year from Baytown to the beach house on Mustang Island...pretty much straight down 59 then shoot off to Tivoli, Fulton, Rockport etc on 239 & 35

I've helped with several and dont mind doing it again.
              I always have at least the bed of a truck...sometimes a trailer when headed to or from the lease

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
              Last edited by K. Lane; 09-20-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I love north of Austin and travel most of the State for a living. Happy to help out whenever I can.

Comment

Working...
                X