No announcement yet.

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’making a trip out west tomorrow and I’m going to attend the game and shove that horn up someone’s ***!

Comment

Where are they, and what kind of racket are they making?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        I’making a trip out west tomorrow and I’m going to attend the game and shove that horn up someone’s ***!

Please do!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Where are they, and what kind of racket are they making?

I'm guessing this guy. Annoying as **** but I laughed at the video when I realized it's a shell.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6ctPAdT2lM"]Sea Shell Blow Horn ? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

They are in Oakland and some idiot is constantly blowing what sounds like one of those soccer horns. Really gets old

Maybe it is a shell ^^^

Never would have guessed

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
              We need to sign Keuchel to a one year deal as well as marwin if we can manage!
              We dont need that cocky non manners having piece of !?!!?! Let me stop

Comment

Sounds just like the woo bird idiots that showed up a year or so back. I hate that amateur ****, save that BS for soccer.

Either way, beat up the A’s, I expect that from their **** fans.

Comment

Nothing like woo birds.
                  The A's drum and horn is not new... and it is absolutely annoying AF for a TV broadcast.
                  What I don't understand is..those *******s are in OF... they gotta have mics next to them...why not kill that ****...
                  Although I'm still in favor of the throat punch.

Comment

Annoying AF...screws up the broadcast...sounds exactly like woo birds. That ******ry needs to stop in all parks.

Comment

Man those #3-5 are average at best

All 5 SP's have under a 3.95 ERA

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Annoying AF...screws up the broadcast...sounds exactly like woo birds. That ******ry needs to stop in all parks.
                        no no... woo birds happen like only 1 out of 9 at bats...

And in my house - they are followed by somebody saying "Reddick's up"

I think it is just some parks have their broadcast booth or pick-up mics in weird places. You can hear certain conversations really well at certain parks. There is one park where the ticket holder nearby loves to call balls and strikes - and they are not very good at it either.

Comment

I figured it was a hippie drum circle. Bunch of Berkeley grads who still live with their parents and don't what bathroom to use.

Comment

"Keuchel reported to being 'open' to one year deal.. multiple landing spots in play.."

Long term sure sounds shorter than it once meant...
                            Had his chance... go be a padre..they need short term mentors.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              "Keuchel reported to being 'open' to one year deal.. multiple landing spots in play.."

Long term sure sounds shorter than it once meant...
                              Had his chance... go be a padre..they need short term mentors.
                              Here Dallas' agent is calling the extensions young players are getting "snuff contracts" and he's sitting at home. Hopefully Scotts squeezed all the affordability out of baseball (at least) he can for now.

Comment

Boom!

Comment

Working...
                                X