Browning Cynergy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning Cynergy

looking at the browning cynergy wicked wings edition 12ga. Anyine own one? Do you like it? What are your thoughts on the gun?

Tia

Man that is going to be my next shotgun.

Comment

I have shot one (my cousins) quite a bit and really like them. They have less of a Monte Carlo stock when compared to some other higher end OUs which works well for my big head. I tend to shoot semi autos better because the stocks are lower and it allows me to get a in better/more accurate shooting position more naturally than guns with a really high comb.

Comment

I have the cynergy in max-5 with 30” barrels. I think, for its intended purpose of waterfowl, it’s hard to beat if you want a O/U for the duck blind. The coating and finish is good, it has decent adjustability if you need it (I had to extend LOP), and it’s built like a tank. I will say the barrels are heavy and it has a different balance point than my other 725’s and silver pigeon - the weight is forward in this gun, at least with the 30” barrels. Different feel, but it’s solid. If you are able to handle before buying, do it. I ordered mine sight unseen and have been happy. I cringe thinking about taking a wood Stock/blued O/U’s to a duck blind. But this gun is tough and meant to be abused - and hard to beat its simplicity. Good luck.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

I’ve got a Cynergy Classic Sport with 32” barrels. I shoot it really well and it’s a beautiful shotgun. The fit and finish is great. The wood on mine is first class.

Comment

Ive got one in max 5 w 28in barrels its a tank. Bit on the heavy side but you ll get used to it. Def no where near as light as a citori or a a5. I like over unders so i got it. Ive been happy with it.

Comment

I bought a TriStar in salt grass Camo for the duck goose blind.

I like shooting my brownings ou at doves or skeet but couldn’t make myself even think about those nice guns in the salt marsh.

I figured for as little as I get to go I can afford the best of the best ammo in up to 3.5” magnum

It came with 5 screw in chokes. The only thing I dislike and it’s not a deal killer is it has extractors and my browning and Beretta have ejectors.

It’s also 1/2 the price of cynergy.

Comment

I have a desert tan in 3.5 for ducks and geese. I love it.

Comment

how is shooting a 3.5" shell through an O/U?

My gas Auto its not bad, but at the same time shoot 3" more often than not.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                      how is shooting a 3.5" shell through an O/U?

My gas Auto its not bad, but at the same time shoot 3" more often than not.
                      I’ve never shot 3.5” through mine. Shot quite a few black cloud 3“ #4 and it wasn’t bad. When the ducks are coming in I’m excited to see them and forget about what I’m shooting at them.

I haven’t been goose hunting since I bought it. Not many geese around here anymore.

I used to goose hunt with bps 10g. Those t and f shot let you know you shot them especially if you’re laying on your back.

Comment

Working...
                      X