Crappie Expo 2020!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crappie Expo 2020!!

Almost time to head to Branson! Haven't been too excited but I'm getting there closer I get! Been tying jigs and getting stuff ready slowly. $80k first place so that would be a nice one to win! Thats pretty good money to a poor redneck like me! Head up Sat am and start fishing Table Rock lake on Sunday. Tourney Starts with 100 teams Thursday and whittles down to 25 on Championship Saturday. Need to be fishing Sat for sure! Looking to improve on our top 10 finish from last year. Hopefully learned some stuff last year about clear water crappie on Hamilton that will help here as well. Looks like low's in the mid 30s and rain first 3 days! Sounds about right!!

Any suggestions on places to eat? We won't get off the water till 5 each day so not sure how much we will venture out but I bet we find somewhere to find some grub and a cold one or two!

Slew

No suggestion but if you run into a fellow named Wally Marshall, tell him that Kyle Jones says hello.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
      No suggestion but if you run into a fellow named Wally Marshall, tell him that Kyle Jones says hello.
      I’m sure I’ll see him every day! He will probably come eat at least one night. Several of us staying close by so will likely get together for dinner!

Comment

Good luck Slew!

Comment

Best of luck (and skill) bud!!! You will find some good vittles there I’m sure. Keep us posted if possible.

Comment

Slowly getting stuff together! Looks like my 100mph rain suit needs to be the first thing I pack! Making a big pot of Axis chili to take up there! Starting to get excited. Hopefully it all goes on with all the COVID mess.

Comment

Big batch of axis chili and stuffed peppers are ready to roll. Packed up warm clothes. 2 sets of rain gear and boots. Bottle of 40 creek and Buffalo trace. 10-15 rods and a couple hundred jigs tied up. No live bait allowed on this one so one less thing we gotta worry about!!

Comment

Forty Creek & Buffalo Trace, now that’s an odd pairing

Comment

Good luck Todd, I will be following along! Hope yall snag some big ones!

Comment

Good Luck!!

Comment

Good luck! Now go “get er done”!

Comment

I couldn't imagine how that truck and room is going to smell after your done with that dinner [emoji90]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I got no advice where to eat, but good luck and hope you get some big “paper lips” in the boat!!! Keep us updated please!

Comment

good luck slew

Comment

Walleye and crappie were both shallow yesterday on Norfolk, like 15-20’ shallow. Not sure about Table rock or bull.

Comment

Working...
                              X