HELP!!! East Texas Wood Workers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!! East Texas Wood Workers

I need some 2”x12” cedar planed down to 1-1/2”x 11-1/2” for some open kitchen shelving. It’s in the Woodville, Texas area, but I can deliver within a reasonable distance and more than happy to pay a fair fee.

If you do this or know someone that does, please let me know.

Curt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M&G Sawmill - Purveyor of Fireplace Mantels, Slabs, Bar tops made from Aromatic Cedar Mesquite, Walnut and other woods native to Texas. We also Carry Hardwood Lumber, quarter sawn red or white oak, mesquite, hickory, pecan, Osage orange, walnut.

This is Chance Winter's cousin and he can do it for you. My Dad deals with him a lot.

Comment

How long are the boards? I can go it or I’ll trade you. I have a bunch of 12” boards but not sure how thick, they may only be 1”

Comment

https://www.elderhardwoodsinc.com

May check out these folks, they’re not too far from you In Kirbyville. Not sure if they’ll plane you boards, but might be able to get custom sizes from them. I’ve used them for several items on my previous houses...great folks with great prices.

Comment

Colt Ensign is in Hillister he does cabinets milling and remodels. 409

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations. Good to have options![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I could easily handle that, Curt ... but I'm in Fulshear.
              I'll even do it while you wait, so you don't have to make two trips!

I'm off this week (ransomware at work), and I'm bored!

Comment

Working...
              X