Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get a "Cowboys Suck" thread going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t understand how your QB can throw for over 500 yards and still lose.

Then I remembered who your coach is. McCarthy don’t run the ball. You got one of the best RB’s in the league and you’ll throwing 200 times a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I enjoyed the game even though my Cowboys lost. I'm way to old to to boycott anything. Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
        My Georgia team?

Unless you're an old man I've been a Cowboy's fan longer than you've been alive.

Although I no longer support the NFL, I still check the box scores. Though I don't do anything that generates revenue for the NFL.

I do have fun busting the humps of the Falcons' fans. Low hanging fruit.
        You've been a Cowboys fan more then 52 years?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Turnovers are killers

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Don’t forget the texans
            Or LSU....

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              Dak is part of the problem too, its not the plays he makes, its the plays he does not make. He should have had 3-4 picks in todays game, he had another fumble, so did that fricken Zeke. The QB gets all the credit for guiding his team to victory, he should get his fair share of the blame when they lose. I like Dak for a lot of his leadership and gutsy play but I have my doubts that he will ever lead his team to a championship.
              I'm no Dak fan, but when you are averaging 31.5 point per game and 422 yards in the air, I can't blame the offense.

The defense has given up 146 points. That's 36.5 PPG. Most in the NFL.

To give Dak a fair chance he needs a decent defense. Right now he's getting the Romo treatment.

It would be nice if Zeke would start having some 100+ yard games too.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                You've been a Cowboys fan more then 52 years?

You're an old man.

This should be year 51 or so for me. I jumped on the Cowboy's bandwagon hard when I was 8 years old and lived in Kentucky.

Moved to Georgia in 1972. Stayed with the Cowboys, kicked the Reds to the curb and hitched up with the Braves. Kicked Auburn to the curb(My father went there, kicked him to the curb too. Actually, he kicked me to the curb.) and became a Georgia Tech fan because I got an immediate and intense hatred for the Georgia Bulldogs.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                  I'm no Dak fan, but when you are averaging 31.5 point per game and 422 yards in the air, I can't blame the offense.

The defense has given up 146 points. That's 36.5 PPG. Most in the NFL.

To give Dak a fair chance he needs a decent defense. Right now he's getting the Romo treatment.

It would be nice if Zeke would start having some 100+ yard games too.
                  Most all of the points and yards are coming in the second half when the defense is playing with a two score lead, its hard to run the ball when you are always behind. The Cowboys just have too many injuries right now, maybe with a lot of luck they will get healthy later in the season and make some noise. I am just happy Dale is not participating in Cowboy threads, he would be grilling my *** on how Zeke is fumbling the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    I am just happy Dale is not participating in Cowboy threads, he would be grilling my *** on how Zeke is fumbling the ball.

Comment

Dam first QB in history with 400+ passing yards in the 1st three games. Offense is not the problem.

Comment

I give up
                        Longhorns suck
                        Cowboys suck
                        And its not lack of talent its the lack of football fundamentals.
                        Not fun to watch.

Comment

I told you guys they would stink even with a new coach. Lol

Comment

This team is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                              Dak first QB in history with 400+ passing yards in the 1st three games. Offense is not the problem.

Comment

Y’all need to get back to hunting

Comment

Working...
                                X