Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hwy 80 sale this weekend.

Your chance to find some goodies.

Was wondering if that was this weekend. Some are already setting up in Wills Point.

Comment

Working Friday and doing a little contract work Saturday but may hit a little bit if I get home early enough Saturday afternoon

Comment

Have never been, where is the best place to begin? Where are the shops most closely concentrated?

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post
          Have never been, where is the best place to begin? Where are the shops most closely concentrated?
          We have hit between Terrell and Longview but I mostly stay between Grand Saline and Hawkins

People set up all along 80, Mineola would have plenty to occupy someone for most of the day. I like to hit more of the garage sales they coordinate with the weekend rather than the ones who haul stuff in like a old time Canton Trade Days vendor

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            We have hit between Terrell and Longview but I mostly stay between Grand Saline and Hawkins

People set up all along 80, Mineola would have plenty to occupy someone for most of the day. I like to hit more of the garage sales they coordinate with the weekend rather than the ones who haul stuff in like a old time Canton Trade Days vendor
            That makes since, thanks! I take it that things start on Friday? But Friday may not look too good due to weather.

Comment

Some folks here in Fruitvale are already setup as well. I will probably send a little time this weekend checking stuff out. I had a saddle stolen from me back in '87 and I keep thinking one day I will find it for sell somewhere...lol...so if anyone this weekend runs across a 14 1/2 inch seat old saddle by the make Vaught please let me know.....and I realize the lottery offers better odds but you just never know.

-john

Comment

Would love to go. Just don't have an inch of space left. The sign I just bought is going on the fence..................

Comment

TX Hoghunter, I'll keep an eye out for you. Some set up from 19 and 80 to Hawkins yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                  X